eyes on you bangkok // world tour series

A/N: I'd like to thank all of you for all the amazing sweet messages you sent me both personally but also in the comments below, they really made my day and I'm so happy to be able to make an impact on so many lives around the world. I love y'all so so so much and I'm eternally grateful for the support which  you shower upon me. Hearing things like: 'Oh your updates make me so happy' and 'I love re-reading your chapters', honestly make my day all the time especially if I'm having a terrible one so thank you guys again. 

Q: Thoughts on World Tour Series so far?? 

A: Leave your thoughts down below, I'd like to know if I should continue it! 

................................................................................................................................................................

bam bam as boyfriend

You winced at the explosion of screams and shrieks the moment you and the boys stepped foot out of the arrival hall. No matter how many times you touched down in Thailand with GOT7, it still astounded you, the amount of people that waited for them. You could barely see above the sea of people that were restricted by barriers, both human and physical. You felt yourself squeezed next to Bam Bam as he smirked down at you momentarily before returning his gaze to his fans, beaming in pride as he walked down airport, treating it like a catwalk.

The guards were going crazy trying to co-ordinate your way to the taxis that were waiting for you outside. Thankfully, Thai IGOT7 were some of the most chill fans, they gave the boys the respect they deserved and stood far enough for them to walk, and the boys were able to smile and greet their fans comfortably as they walked through the airport.

You grinned to yourself as you thought: Forget the concert, they might as well as have a fanmeeting right now in the damn airprort.

Making yourself as small as possible, you walked next to Bam Bam while the guards ushered you to the exit, where even more fans were waiting, the number of people that spilled over the sidewalk was mind-boggling to you.

Sighing in relief when you could finally sit down, the boys clambering in behind you. They waved and wordlessly thanked their fans for welcoming them at the airport before the car sped up and soon the only thing that you could see was blurred faces and specks of colored signs as the car left the airport.

'Kings of Thailand indeed,' you crossed your arms, leaning against the headrest of the seat, chuckling.

'Nah, it's all because of this one,' Jackson poked Bam Bam in the side as he protested.

'Yeah, your boyfriend is too popular for his own good,' Yugyeoom interjected, never missing an opportunity to tease his best friend.

'How much are y'all willing to bet that at least half of our Thai fans have Bam Bam as their bias?' Jackson suddenly called out and there was a flurry of voices and a multitude of bets were made.

'Cool,' Jackson wrote down all the bets, grinning like a fiend, the frenzy was almost as intense as betting for the World Cup.

Bam merely rolled his eyes to the ceiling, before leaning his head against your shoulder, looking out to the scenery, soaking up the sights of his beloved hometown with a small smile on his thick lips.

'All of these fans and somehow I'm the one stuck with you?" you teased softly, stealing his pair of yellow tinted glasses which were perched on the top of his head, putting them on and making a goofy face at him.

'You know how many people would die to be you?' Bam Bam replied, raising an eyebrow, as if in challenge.

'Look who has a high opinion of himself,' you stuck your tongue at him like the child you were.