cheating ; youngjae

Another request from seowwwwweiparkseowae. I know your having a rough time girly, cheer up ya? 

Song Recommendation: The Star; GOT7 

(Go watch the lyric vid it makes more sense ;)

youngjae as boyfriend

........................................................................................................................................................

'You've reached Youngjae. Leave a message,' the voicemail repeated for the 5th time. Your forehead scrunched up in confusion, tossing your phone in the passenger seat, giving up entirely on trying to contact your boyfriend. He had said that he would be having vocal lessons till late and since you had just gotten off of work, you had decided to get him some food since he was known for being so delved into his work that he would sometimes forget to eat entirely.

The two cups of ramen jostled in the plastic bag as you made your way up to the 3rd floor where Youngjae usually had his vocal lessons. Reaching the familiar door, you were confused when you saw it pitch-black. Didn't he say he would be here tonight. That was weird. Pulling out your phone, you texted him.

You: Hey, where r u?

Sighing, you decided to just go back home when you bumped into Youngjae's group member and your best friend, Mark.

'Hey you,' he said ruffling your hair, his eyes looked tired as he followed you to the elevator.

'Hey,' you sighed blowing a stray strand of (H/C) hair out of your face.

'What brings you all the way here? It's already 2 in the morning (Y/N), shouldn't you be at home?' he asked.

'I was searching for Youngjae, he said he would be taking vocal lessons tonight?' you asked hopefully, maybe Mark could shed some light on your missing boyfriend.

'Very funny (Y/N),' he chuckled as both of you strode into the lift, jabbing at the button with his thumb.

'What's funny?' you asked somewhat annoyed.

'We finished practise at like 10,' Mark said. 'Youngjae sped off like his legs were on fire, and I heard him saying that he had to go and meet someone? I was assuming it was you of course. That's why I thought it was funny when- (Y/N) are you okay?' he asked at the sight of your face going pale.

'I haven't seen him since this morning when he left for work, and he messaged me this afternoon saying he had to stay back because he had vocal training. I was planning to get him some food,' you muttered.

'Hmmm,' Mark was thoughtful for a moment. 'I don't know where he is but I can help you find him,' he offered.

'Thanks,' you said gratefully, stepping out of the elevator and heading towards your car with Mark in tow.

'Do you have honestly any idea where he might be?' you asked gunning your car, and reversing out.

'Honestly if he's not in the dorm I don't know, I could call his brother to see if he's at his place,' he offered phone already at his ear.

You waited impatiently, allowing your car to idle at the side of the road for a while.

'Hey, it's Mark. Is Youngjae around? We thought he went home. No? Got it. Thanks,' he said before putting down the phone, his forehead crinkled with worry.

'He's not at home,' he huffed, dialling a new number.

'JB, is Youngjae in the dorm, he's not at home. What?!' he suddenly shouted nearly making you jump out of your seat as Mark's usually quiet voice, was amplified throughout the car.