eyes on you ; ny // world tour series

[A/N: Temporary halt on the world tour series because the person that I'm waiting to get the Mexico information from is going on holiday and I don't want to disturb her and she did promise that she would be back in a week to help me but I will still be updating with the usual imagines but thank you so much for your support and your patience!]

............................................................................................................................................................

jackson as boyfriend 

You wrung your hands tightly, forming a cage between them, clasping and unclasping them.

'You're sweating (Y/N),' Jaebum noted chuckling, as he passed you a box of tissues which you received gratefully, dabbing away the sweat, careful not to smudge the makeup. 

'One would have thought you were the one having to give the interview,' Jackson commented as he sat next to you and arm around your shoulders.

'Shush,' you hit him against the shoulder with the box of tissues, as he pretended to wince, as if receiving a fatal wound.

'Just relax, you'll be fine,' Youngjae piped up, trying to move his lips as little as possible, as his make up artist chastised him for smearing his makeup as he slept in the car on the way.

You straightened the blouse that the stylist had chosen for you. Nibbling on your lip, you closed your eyes in an attempt to calm yourself down, you didn't want to be seen panicking on national television. Working as a translator was difficult enough, working as a translator who had to translate LIVE, for one of the biggest K-POP groups on Good Day New York, was basically to you now, rocket science.

Not only would you have to decipher the members messages in time so that they would be able to sustain a conversation, but you would have to also ensure that you got the context of the words right to avoid misunderstandings. Korean was a difficult language to interpret seeing as there could be so many ways of deciphering a single word given the context of the sentence. One mishap and you were done for.

'Hey,' Jackson's husky voice pierced through the veil of peace you were trying to access in your mind. 'You're going to be fine... seriously, I mean you've never let us down before, right?" he leaned his head on your shoulder not caring if he mused his carefully styled hair, as long as he was comforting you.

'Yeah I mean, that was just small events, like translation for articles and stuff, like that this is the first time I'm actually going to do it LIVE Jacks,' you groaned, voice growing higher with each word.

'Hey... look...' he took you by your shoulders making you turn to him. 'Look at me,' he demanded, and you reluctantly lifted your eyes to his. 'You're going to do well out there okay? And even if you don't, no one is going to think any lesser of you,' he soothed, kissing you on the forehead as a form of consolation.

'We're going on air in 5 minutes,' a young intern came bounding in, causing you and Jackson to leap apart, as he, clipboard in hand, headset in place, the young intern, gestured for you and the boys to follow him.

'Oh God,' you whimpered, wanting nothing more to bury yourself in Jackson's shoulder and disappear forever but you would have to get up, steel yourself and face it as your boyfriend tugged on you gently, and you followed, legs still stiff from nervousness and from sitting down for too long.

'Miss (Y/N)?" the young man with the clipboard who seemed to constantly be in a rush, directed you to a single seat next to the boys who were seated comfortably on couches.

'Here's your headset,' he said, clipping it onto the front of your blouse and you watched with some form of amusement as Jackson glared not even bothering to listen to the briefing that was being given.