bad boy ; mark

Requested by: SeriEmily

(A/N: Due to my soon to be hiatus, I'll leave two of my social media here for you guys in case you want to get in touch with me during my hiatus, you guys can contact me for requests or even if you guys just want to get to know me better <3)

For those who are confused about the whole Jaebum-Mark situation, I apologuse because when I wrote this story the first time, the original character was supposed to be Jaebum but I had to change it because the request wanted Mark as thr main character, so yeah I'm sorry for all the confusion ㅠㅠ

Instagram: ashleylim.7

Twitter: akamarkeus

................................................................................................................................................................

Humming to yourself quietly, earphones in your ears blasting music loud enough for your ears to hurt, but that was the way you liked it. You were busy searching for your textbook which was buried in the depths of your locker, your brow furrowed in concentration as you messed up your locker in vain searching for it.

Suddenly a hand slammed your locker shut, narrowly missing your fingers in the process which was successfully holding your textbook, your smile triumphant as you saw it dangling from your fingertips.

Your smile was short-lived as you glanced up in irritation at the person who had decided nearly to cut off your fingers. Mentally groaning, you wished to be anywhere except in your situation right now. Even Hell would be preferable to this.

Glaring daggers at the tall figure beside you who was leaning casually against your locker, dark, black hair falling into his eyes which he impatiently brushed away with his long fingers a lazy smirk forming on his lips as he appraised you up and down with his coal-black eyes.

'What the hell do you want Mark?' you asked in a weary voice. This was probably the fifth time in the past two weeks that he had come to harass you by your locker and no matter what he didn't seem to get the bloody HINT.

'I know you're sick of me (Y/N),' he said, his grin growing wider, showing a set of perfect white teeth. You wondered absent-mindedly why it was most often the worse people that got the best looks. Mark, as far as you were concerned was definitely above the norm when it came to looks. Well, that might be a bit of an understatement. He might just possibly be the hottest guy in the school (not a title you had bestowed upon him).

But majorly good looking or not, you would never agree to go on a date with him no matter how much he had begged or persuaded you. The thing was Mark, despite his utterly angelic looks, was a complete douchebag. He even dressed the part, donning leather jackets, allowing his hair to grow long to cover his eyes, and skinny jeans. He had dated each girl in school and broken up with her the following day at least once before, even your best friend who had unfortunately fallen for his charms like every other girl before her. Well, every girl, except you so far. You were probably only one who was not utterly drawn in by his, according to the female population 'dazzling smile' and 'heart-stopping good looks'

'Well, if you know then leave me alone,' you snapped, turning around, eager to leave him as soon as possible but apparently he was having none of it.

His pale white arm flashed out, quick as lightning and gripped yours like an iron vice.

'Don't touch me if you want that hand to stay on your wrist,' you snapped, although you knew you would never be able to follow on your threat.

'Well, be a good girl and stay and listen to what I have to say then will you?' he said calmly, but still had the nerve to smirk at you.