ex ; jb

Q: What's the most underrated group you've stanned? 

A: Oh dear, I would say that it's probably ASTRO because I've been stanning them since pre-debut and when they got their first win recently for 'All Night' I bawled my eyes out :) I LOVE THEM WITH MY WHOLE HEART 

(Ask me anything: KPOP, preferences, advise etc!)

.....................................................................................................................................

Your skinny denim clad legs and sneaker soled feet, tapped against the hardwood floor as your (E/C) hazel shaped eyes skimmed the laminated plastic menu in your hands.

Fiddling with the corner of the slightly worn menu, you debated wildly in your head what to order while watching your boyfriend, Jaebum his forehead slightly scrunched up in that adorable way he always did when he was thinking hard on something. To an outsider it would look like he was trying to disprove Einstein's theory of relativity and not actually doing something as simple as ordering lunch.

As the waiter approached your booth, a young girl of 17 who looked like she had just graduated from high school, she smiled pleasantly at both of you, pen and notebook already in hand.

'What can I get for you guys?' she asked pleasantly, pen poised over paper.

'I'll have one bibimbap and hot chocolate,' you said after one final glance of the menu.

'A burger, fries and a milkshake please,' JB said in his soft voice, seeming to have finally given up on thinking and ordered whatever he had seen on the menu.

'Thank you,' you said before handing her back the menus and turning back to JB who was staring avidly at you.

'What?' you asked perplexed.

'I'm glad you could make it for dinner,' he replied somewhat awkwardly. You knew Jaebum wasn't the type to express his love in huge demonstrations of grandeur, chocolates and flowers. More often than not it was the little things that made him so special: holding the door, pulling out your chair for you, goodnight texts, the fact that he made it a point to see you at least once a week even during his promotion periods, these were the little acts of chivalry that were all but dead in the 21st century that made you love him more and more every single day.

You laughed softy at his shyness and didn't hesitate to take his hand which was lying on the checkered table cloth. He blushed and gripped your hand in his squeezing gently, the familiar pressure reassuring and comforting.

The slight awkwardness dispersed like fog in the morning sun as Jaebum related tales of when he was featured on Law of The Jungle, keeping you giggling and chuckling right until your food came.

The slight chime of the bell at the front indicated the arrival of a new customer. Almost reflexively, you turned to the door, overcome with curiosity at the sight of a new face. A girl with dark long hair, waving down to the middle of her back and large doe eyes greeted your vision. She seemed nice enough her facial expression passive as she surveyed the restaurant for a place to sit. Her eyes skipped over you, making contact for the briefest of seconds, but when they landed on the man opposite you, she seemed to freeze up, her eyes lingering on JB, the color like a frozen over lake in winter.

It must have been a trick of the light because she blinked and turned away from JB, taking a seat in the booth, crossing her legs as if nothing had happened. Only slightly shaken, you turned back to your boyfriend who looked as if he would like nothing better than to be anywhere but here right now.