swim // 수영 ; mark

Birthday request for: Mimix_o

Happy birthday girl, I've been saving this imagine for super long and you've been waiting for it so I hope you enjoy it

...........................................................................................................................................................

sing recommendation: 수영- 바비 // swim- bobby

You eyed the rest of your members warily, the only one who didn't seem as excited at the prospect of being at the pool party of the year, partly because a) it was full of people you didn't know and b) it was full of all of your senior groups which made it a million times more intimidating.

Having debuted under JYP's new girl group, E4, all of your members nearly squealed with excitement when they found out that all of you had been invited to the company's annual pool party, complete with all of the senior groups: GOT7, Twice, Stray Kids and sometimes even JYP himself would make an appearance.

Folding your arms across your chest as all of your members rushed in, leaving you slightly lost, you decided to hang near the tables, everyone else was either at the pool or getting snacks and drinks.

'What are you doing?" a voice, aghast asked as you whirled around to see Dahyun, one of your favorite seniors who had her hands on her hips as she regarded your sad, lonely self.

She had been one of the first ones you had bumped into during your trainne period and it was her that had given you countless pieces of advice, the one that you could always count on for a late midnight snack after practise, the one that had listened to your complaining, your nervousness, all the aspects of being a trainee. She was the first one who had congratulated you on your debut, calling you at midnight when the song released and screaming hysterically over the phone. You had come to regard her as a mixture of like an older sister/ crazy best friend.

'I'm having fun,' you muttered sarcastically, rolling your eyes as she made an impatient noise, pulling you reluctantly to the middle of the throng where the music (all JYP artists only) was blasting from the speakers, it was so loud you could feel it beat in time with your heart as it pulsed in your ears.

'Live a little (Y/N),' she poked you, giggling as you felt a smile tug at your lips. 'You debuted, that's cause enough for celebration, stop being so uptight,' she grinned, pulling you into some silly unco-ordinated dance that she had made up 2 seconds ago. Although you didn't want admit it, the party was slowly starting to grow on you, enough for you to actually begin enjoying yourself.

Mayeb this whole party thing wouldn't be so bad after all, of course that was what you thought till Dahyun suggested to jump into the pool. 'Oh no,' you immediately rejected, shaking your head furiously.

'Why not?" she asked, a mischevious, cunning look in her eyes. 'You aren't on your...' she trailed off, you immediately knew what she was reffering to.

'No, no,' you yelped amost too quickly as she burst out laughing at your reaction. 'I just, hate getting into the water, it's so cold and it's so late and I'll probably end up getting sick,' you groaned as she attempted to persuade you to the best of her ability.

You babbled on and on giving several excuses on why you didn't want to get into the pool but the truth was that you just weren't comfortable exposing your body, despite the fact you were wearing a one-piece underneath your T-shirt and shorts. Ever since you were young, your natural roundness had been humiliating especially when it came to clothes shopping. You had trained harder than everyone else, taking into account every bite that you ate and it worked but your natural curves just wouldn't seem to budge and it looked like you would just have to deal with it.