shore ; jackson

A/N: YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY, I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO REACH 825 FOLLOWERS I'M SO BLESSED TO HAVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WITH ME. To those who just started following me, I really hope that you'll enjoy the imagines and please feel free to comment or request anything! Don't be shy! 

And as promised I will write a part 2 to the top three stories that you guys want + dispatch ; yugyeom. So please comment below which stories you want me to write a part 2 for and I'll be picking the top three according to: popularity and the ones that will be the easiest to connect to the first one so that the plot of the story doesn't go awry! 

Again: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, YOUR SUPPORT MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME :(

Q: If you took IGCSEs, are you taking A-Levels now? And what subjects for IGCSE/ A-Levels? 

A: I'm not taking A-Levels, I'm doing an Australian foundation programme known as MUFY, or Monash University Foundation Year. For my IGCSEs, I took : Chemistry, Physics, English as a First Language, Biology, Maths, Additional Maths and Bahasa Malaysia as a Foreign Language. For my current foundation I'm taking: English, Global Studies, Economics and Mathematics! 

(Drop me any questions you'd like me to answer KPOP, life, personal preferences etc!)

.....................................................................................................................................

Requested by : -Wang_Areum- (I hope it's you since you changed your @ heh) 

.....................................................................................................................................

You grimaced, shrinking from the sun under your huge sun hat, trying your best to prevent the rays of the sun from hurting your delicate skin.

'Isn't that overkill?" a voice chortled, echoing from the car, as you peeked out slightly to see Yugyeom and the boys coming back from the changing room, having donned their swimsuits.

You stuck your tongue out like a child in response. 'I'd rather have this,' you waved your hand, indicating the elaborate set-up. 'Than, getting sunburnt and spend the rest of the week, peeling like some sort of snake moulting,' you shuddered, thinking of the first time you had had gotten sunburnt. It was not an experience you were anxious to repeat.

'Then what's the purpose of coming to the beach?" Jinyoung asked, as the picnic basket, or more accurately, picnic baskets landed gently at your feet, kicking up a few grains of said as they did so, spraying your legs with fine granules of sand.

'You're the one to talk,' you laughed, gesturing to his swimsuit that was a full piece suit, covering to his wrists as well as his ankles.

'You know that there's this miraculous invention called sunscreen right?" Jinyoung ignored your jibe at his choice of attire, digging through one of the several bags all of you had brought before finally retrieving a white bottle of sunscreen which had printed on it, a label of a cheerful cartoon sun, a pair of sunglasses perched on its nose and tossing it to you, with you catching it single-handedly.

'Haha, very funny, nothing you can do will persuade me to get out from under this,' you flicked one of the edges of the umbrella that you had hurriedly staked in the sand.

'Oh I don't think we need to persuade you very much,' Yugyeom struggled to hide a grin as he exchanged a look with Jinyoung who was also staring at something above you.