cheating pt 3 ; youngjae

Finally, the end of the Youngjae series!! I didn't expect that this series would go beyond just  a oneshot but thank you to all my readers who gave so much love to this mini mini series of Youngjae! I hope you all enjoy the ending and feel free to leave any comments on how you feel, I would love to read through them!

..........................................................................................................................................................

Blinding light.

Flashes of color.

Deafening sound.

You jerked awake, neck sore and hair in a mess. Groaning, you ran a hair through your rat's nest hair and thought where the hell you were. You could feel the soft warmth of the rising sun streaming through the cracks of the blinds in the room.

'Mmm,' you muttered still in the stage where you would need coffee to function. Rubbing your neck, you wondered what you had done to get it so sore.

Shifting your body, you stretched, relishing the cracks of your joints breaking through the early morning air.

'It's nice to wake up to you in the morning again,' a soft voice from beside you muttered.

Turning around, you saw Youngjae lying on his side, his dark hair falling into his eyes, that sparkled, something you hadn't seen for a long long time. 'You stayed,' he whispered almost in awe.

'Of course I did,' you smiled softly, pressing a kiss on his cheek.

Later In The Day

'Hey,' you grinned dropping a plastic bag of food in his lap. He rummaged through the treasures of the day and smiled so widely when he saw what was waiting for him, you felt that it was worth it making the half an hour drive to go to his favorite noodle stall.

'I love you,' he grinned when he saw the familiar logo of the restaurant. 'Unfortunately, I'm a bit tied up here,' he said, showing you his wrists which WERE chained to the bed to prevent him from... doing anything.

'Come on you big baby,' you laughed softly before taking your usual seat next to his bed. 'I need to ask them to get these things off of you,' you said to yourself. 'I can't spend the rest of my days feeding you, you know,'

'It's not that bad a bargain I think,' he teased.

'Sureee Youngjae,' you teased, both of you already falling into the same familiar pattern of mischievous and sarcastic comments.

'What are you doing here (Y/N)?' a stern voice asked from the door. Jerking your head up, you scowled slightly when it turned out to be your brother.

'I'm taking care of Youngjae, evidently,' you replied as sarcastically as possible.

'You better leave,' said patient whispered in an undertone.

'Nonsense,' you hissed. 'I'm not leaving you till you're recovered,'

'Hell you are,' you brother stormed up to you, wrenching the bowl of noodles from your grasp and slamming it on the table. 'If Youngjae wants to be fed one of the nurses can do it,' he insisted and enclosing your wrist in the steel vice that was his grip, he dragged you out of there.

'Yug, what the fuck,' you struggled valiantly. 'Let me go, Youngjae needs me,' you attempted to put your foot down, which was kind of hard since your brother was first of all much stronger than you and number 2 it seemed that this strength of his was fueled by some blinding rage.

'Youngjae needs NOTHING from you,' your brother growled at you, still not letting go of your hand. 'You don't owe him anything (Y/N) so you can stop acting like you care about him.'