chapter 1: life

" look it's our dumb and deaf sister " I heard my brother dodge said, as he pull on my ponytail. " owww" I let out, he laugh before he let Go of me, I hated him so much my other brother wasn't that bad, but he was more quite than dodge was. Or what I could hear, due to a car crash when I was 5 years old. That was worst year I ever had before, in the same crash I lost my mother, sometimes I blame my myself for it. if I wasn't sick and she had to take me, she could have lived, guilt still haunts me.

My father came in, with his smokes from smoking outside it's such a nasty habit drinking would. Be better or his health and others around him, he won't as I was in my thoughts. When I heard his voice " go feed the apes " he said loudly, to have me hear. I lost my hearing in my left ear not in the right. Father didn't brother to learn als for me at least, my father own the san Bruno primate shelter but really it was ape jail. For the apes, I love it here but it was sad still, soon after I left. I went to feed room. I went to fill up the wagon with the cheap smelly nasty feed we give them.

Personally none of them ate it really, after loading it fully I pull it and I started in the start. Of the apes cell's or pens my father call's it, we had 80 pens of them, I had to clean and change, the bedding and food, and water. Also, after I was finished, I lock all the doors, before I heard my brothers come out and all apes were coming back. To their cells, once they were locked in they never looked happy, as I went bye they were making sounds like they always did. When I got to the office, my father was gone leaving me the paperwork to filled out like I always do for him.

It was mostly tax forms, or re orders forms for food and other things for the place and the bills also. Tonight I had to the budget also, after a long night of math and trying to figure out things and faking my father's signature . It was finally time to go home, to small townhouse we lived in, as I headed out . I said my good too all the apes, which most of them fallen sleep, expect for a couple. Rocket, Maurice was the only ones up, I heard them making sounds I like to think. They were saying goodnight to me before I walk myself home for the night