talking & will nightmare

It been long couple of days here and traveling, Cesar rescue me and saving me also. For the first time in long time we were long, supremely we had not talk about what happen. To me and will truly I didn't want to talk about it, Cesar added some more firewood. I felt the heat from the fireplace, and felt it grown and it felt so good. I was sitting down on the sofa. Soon after Cesar sat down close to me, than he gently grab my hand. Kiss it softly and sweetly. "I am...so ...lucky...I didn't ...lose you "he said you knew he spoke from his heart. You saw the tears started to form, "you won't lose me "than i wipe his tears.

"I...should ...been there ...to" than I cut him off, "you did save me...I know you pain because I had been captured and hurt, your son was kidnapped also. But there's nothing you can't change it, I wish we could but we can't. But you saved us Cesar ...you saved me my king. I said while breaking down, than it was Cesar turn to wipe my tears. Then I smiled, than Cesar kiss my lips gently, sweetly than I kiss him back.

" I love...you...my queen" he said than he kiss me on the lips and. Then I kiss him back gently, sweetly than we started to make out session. Everything was going okay, until we were both had to stop, we had. Heard will's voice calling for us, "I got this "I stood up went into the room. Where my son will was sleeping, I turn on the light, there he was. Sitting upright wiping his tears. "What's wrong, will" I said as I sat down on the side of the bed he was laying on.

"Nightmare ...bad man came back took us again "than she started to cry. Soon after, "its okay ...sweetie...it just a nightmare it seems real but it isn't real though" than I wipe his tears so he would not get sick. We didn't need that also, it was bad enough fighting with winter weather. "I love you mommy "I smiled kiss him on the top his head. Before I could get up, "sing ...me to sleep" I smiled okay. I started to sing the same song, the only thing I could remember to words to. What about us by pink, but my kids didn't care though they loved the song. I sang it until will fell asleep. After I left carefully and slowly return to my husband .