almost fight, carter & boom

Will pov

I was out near the lake, where my father, council and my mother was waiting. For the humans, she brought my baby brother Cornelius, today. As I was going to talk to my father, I saw them Malcolm, ellie and Alex, and carter. Sadly, I wasn't in the mood thanks to what blue eyes had said. About humans, he's thinking that me and bright eyes and his mother that gave him life. Should be dead, so I was pissed pretty much. I was worry for my sister, I heard she cry last night the hole night.

I felt bad about lying to them, I walk over "let's get started" ellie smiled. Malcolm spoke "yeah" than carter spoke up "no, like I am not going to forgive, your with them", I started to get mad "whatever, I don't want your forgives I did what was right for my family, protect them from your kind "he was pissed but. I could tell he wasn't going to chill about this, "you're lucky my father let you in here, especially after you shot ash...you could have kill my twin my brother and my sister "than carter was ready to go.

When Malcolm stop us, "hey...hey ...stop ...Carter we need all the help we can get" Malcolm said as he stop the fight, "now chill it, carter, thanks will...let's go in" than we went to the damn. I was leading the way, to the dam as I was walking I saw. My father and mother, council watching, I wanted to make my father so proud of me so bad. We enter the water damn, it was old and abandon Rusty inside than, Malcolm, carter and Alex lift this huge metal lid off.

"What's that" I asked them, "an underground of the water dam...we need to clear it" I nodded my head as I understood that. When carter pull out of the bag, these red sticks "what's that "I asked "carter smiled and answer, "dynamite" I raised my eyes at him. "Dynamite, you want to blow up this place...no!!!!" I told them. As I march off to my father I was so mad about this, I hope them blow themselves up. I got back to the shore of the lake, "what's wrong will?" my mother asked, "nothing "I lied to her, than boom!!! great I thought to myself.