village , lights , cesar!!!

Diana pov

We enter the village when we got off our horses, some of the solider apes. Took our horses to the stable, we had in the woods, hidden away. We lead the way to the tallest treehouse and our home was that treehouse. When we got to the staris of our house, Cesar had his hand out for me. And he help me up to top of the treehouse. Then he help the humans see the lights, "the ...lights "soon after Cesar that I heard my name bring called I look up their was blue eyes and bright eyes.I ran up to the top of the treehouse where there was at, blue eyes. Sign I am so sorry mother, I asked Cornelia she told me...so sorry forgive me I cry, than sign. I do forgive you blue eyes than blue eyes hugged me. We started to have mother & son moment, my son was finally back home.

~~~ Bright eyes pov

I saw Alex I walk down where he was at, "hi "he was shocked to see. I and I do live here, "um hi...bright eyes" he said shy, I saw the stars being brighter than ever "the stars brighter than ever", than he pointed in direction. Of the other stars "no...City light we got the water dam working, power the city". Okay they didn't look like stars I knew that I thought to myself. " it must been great live out here " he said, " yeah, sometimes, but I always I felt like I was different but it always beaufuil out here, especially during the winter months" as I spoke I felt like Alex, stare at me than I felt his hand gently touch my hand if only for a moment.

~~~~~ will pov

Me and Luna, was in the deep of the woods hiding so koba or another. Apes would not know of our Secret love, it was just koba I was really scared of personally. Koba gave me the creeps, we were in middle of the make out session. When we had to stop for air, sorry about that, I miss you and your so beaufuil I sign to Luna. Then she sign its okay will...I know. I felt bad for leaving while I was at the human village she knew this. She was my rock in my life, she never judge me because I am human. During my thoughts, I heard loudly hooting, smell smoke than I turn to Luna than sign go to the cave stay there until I get you. She nodded as I went to check what was happening

~~~ Diana pov

I felt Cornelius climb up on me than I gave him a kiss on his small forehead. I saw Cesar looking over the village, like he always did. He was studying at something hard, than as I walk over. Cesar had his hand out for me to stop, then I heard gunshots, I saw Cesar grab for his shoulder. Then he fell "Cesar!!!!!!" I scream so loud, and cry at the same time. I wish I was wrong about my stomach before, why Cesar!