prom & map, dance

Tonight was my senior prom, I was already tonight my family didn't care they even take pictures of me. Or even seen to care they just said where are you going ? How much your dress cost ? What a waste of money. I bet you don't even have a date . I was at the dance and sitting all by myself at a table eating a cupcake. Feeling sorry for myself, and the whole time nobody talks to me or even ask me to dance .

It was 11 when I decide to leave I had to see Cesar I promise him he had as me to get a map. Of the city and the bridge golden red bridge , I got in my car and drove to the san Bruno primate shelter, I thought about the couples days. At the ape hell, the apes become smarter I had felt like and Cesar been giving dodge a hard time. I wish he would not he just get teaser by dodge, it hurts me to see Cesar in pain. After my thoughts of the past days that what had happen so far, I park the car in. my normally parking spot, than I grab my maps I had brought for Cesar.

Then I started to walk inside of the building, only couple apes were out Cesar . Maurice and rocket was out, and about and as I shut the door they noticed me . I smiled and I remember I was in my prom dress still and I was wearing, mint blue - green lace prom dress with matching high heels and I had a leather black jacket also. I had matching earrings and necklace, I did my own nails to match my dress. I saw Cesar looking at me deeply . I blushed and I kept walking towards Cesar I felt my heels clicking aginst the flooring. Than I was in front of him I started to sign I brought the maps like you ask cesar

. Than didn't sign anything for a moment before he started to sign you look beaufuil diana ...sorry yeah thanks for the maps he sign which made me blushed really red. Than we went into my fathers office and he lay out the map and placed it on the desk. He started to look at it and he pointed at where the national redwoods state park is at. he started to sign there ...home...we live their

I just kind gave him a look that isn't a good idea look, " do you know what state park means right ?" I asked him he started to sign it's owned by the government ...now it will be ours he sign he seems very sure of himself . Who I was going to tell I him different, I just sat on the sofa . Which Cesar could tell there was something wrong with me, he sat down next to me. I felt his hand on his shoulder than I look at him he started to sign . What's wrong ? I try to smiled at him but I was hurt already to much. I started to sign, tonight I had prom it's a dance...I was all dress up ...my family didn't care didn't take pictures and nobody dance with me I sign him sadly . He saw that, he took stood up and had his hand out for my hand. You don't have to Cesar I signed him than he sign I want to Diana I smiled than. I took his hand within my hand than he put his other hand on my waist. We started to dance, slow dance when I comfortable I place my head on his chest as we dance. We just dance and I like to think to myself our song would be they don't know us about us by one direction.