hurt

Diana pov

It was summer here in the cabin and the woods, the grass was a bright green color and the beaufuil. Flowers were out in bright cheerful colors, there was many berry bushes and they had started to grow and produce sweet berries out there. Such as blueberries, raspberries and blackberries, the children love them as a sweet treat. I was in the back yard cleaning another fish that sky had brought for bright eyes them. Had begun to court so it's like dating in that sense, sky is so nice and caring towards her. I thought to myself as I heard Cornelius In the backyard with me, he loved being outside.

He loved climbing the tree's specially the tall ones but I worried for him in case he gets hurt. I thought as I finished cleaning the fish. As I brought it in the house and I went to my kitchen as began to prep it, I felt something was wrong. I quickly walked out to the backyard there was Cornelius Bleeding, on his legs I ran over "mama go you, let me see "he nodded than I saw his wounds, it light cut but there was wooden splitter within it. "It's not bad, come Cornelius I need to clean it up" I said as I carry him he was pretty heavy we went inside than I sat him on the toilet in the bathroom. I started run some warm water into the sink, I grab a rag and soap, some medicine was left here. By whoever live here before, I heard Cornelius

Whimpering "it's alright "I told him I went over started to clean his wounds. as I did he would whimper and lightly cry as I clean it " it's alright , I am almost done " I told him softly and sweetly as I could after than I got 1st aid kit than began to clean his legs. To keep the wounds clean and make sure they don't get infect or get any pussy sores to pop. After Cornelius Just wanted to be held, he had must of lost his grip on the tree than fell down the tree. I thought as I held him into my arms than I carried him to the living room and he started to cuddled aginst my body he was still shaking from the fall, he was so fearful and I kept calming him down.