morning

It was most longest morning I have never waited, from last night I waited for to come. Since dodge locked me into this pen with Cesar, when I woke up Cesar was just staring at me. Was he watching me sleep ? I sat up right, as he did he back up away but still I arm's length away. He was scared of me still, he was studying my actions and everything as I sat up right. I signed good morning to him, he signed it right back, for a moment I felt my back hurt . From sleeping on the cold hard floor, I felt bad for the apes here ever more .

He started to get closer to me, studying my movements of body and my face, he sat . Next to me, I turned my body facing towards him, he saw my moon shaped necklace. He study it before touching it, it was studying and thinking at the same time. I never had seen this from another ape before, after he stop he placed my hands aginst his hands . He gently touch them, and lightly trace them as he did I smiled at him, he started to.

Become more friendly he started to carefully. Touch my side of my face, lightly tracing the side of my face his rough hands aginst my soft skin. It felt strangely nice, than we both heard a door openly. Than Cesar quickly back off, I stood up and look out, there was dodge. It felt like forever until he got to my pen, " learn your lesson ?" he asked I nodded I didn't want to fight with him and but i would like to spend another night with Cesar.

He open the door, I quickly got out and I headed to office, where my brother put his coffee. Down started to tell the list of things I had to, all I could do was think about food. Really, I try to listen to him but nothing but food went through my mind, I took some. Stale doughnuts I had found on my father's desk, better than nothing. After getting my chores from terrible dodge, I went to open the door to let the apes out. To the playroom, all I could think was today was going be a long day.