month 11 winter comeing & meeting

Month 11, since we left that hellhole and come here, the village treehouse were finished. They were beaufuil built by apes hands, the growing season started to slow down. Now the sheep were okay by themselves, mostly I try to help with anything that needed. Help in the village, I knew some of the apes were in village worried about the upcoming winter. I knew that was bothering Cesar also even he didn't want to show anyone that he was worried.

He wanted only everyone to see his strong leader side so no one would question him. The leadership of the village, which I would never question Cesar's leadership, I would follow him. Anywhere he asked and do anything he asked of me, but lately I been gathering. Fire wood for the cabin to keep me warm during the winter months. Tonight was a chilly night, I was headed to the council meeting at a treehouse, I didn't want to be late.

I ran to the treehouse and walk up the staris and I was still out of breath, when I got to. The door, and went inside, the cabin was beaufuil, there was a fireplace was lit. I could feel the heat of the fire, it felt so good and I saw the council , I sat down next Maurice and Cesar. I felt bad for being late and I saw koba giving me a evil look, than Cesar started to speak in his rough voice. " winter...is...coming ...food storage ?" he was asking for me to answer.

" storage until for the vegetables, herbs and fruits is at max full levels full, we have a system how much the food. Is give out in the winter months, we should make it and also, meat shed is full also. " I spoke and answer Cesar, he nodded, before speaking up. " thank...you...Diana". I smiled than everyone else went during this meeting. I felt kobo's evil cold less stare during the meeting, after Maurice sign the meeting. Was dismissed, I was going to walk myself to the cabin and I saw koba. " I won't tell Cesar that I saw you in the woods when that wolf came after me, if something like happens again I will tell" I told him as I walk away. When I heard his evil voice " your like any other human, threats are nothing" I walk away from koba and headed back to cabin.