i am back !!! - chapter - pain

"Diana hope Landon is guilty is of terrorism aginst humans" I rolled my eyes. As they said this, no I am not a terrorist like they were saying, no I didn't make ALZ-112 and gave to apes or abused apes. "Really I didn't make or give it to the apes "I yelled out "shut up bitch "my brother order me to, the person who said my crime aginst humans. Was some kind of military rank officer but I didn't care I needed to. Leave or try to escape to help my son, "you're not sorry for what happen" he asked me. "No...if I had to do the same thing again I would not change a thing.

I told him sight in the eye and boldly also, he look at me as if I am sickling. Someone had illness if I touch him I could pass it to him also, " they were locked up and they got free thanks to you " I said . " yes ...I open the door to Cesar than after Cesar free all the apes, they needed to they need freedom...they are smart as us ...humans " . I said. "Or he just got in your panties?" he said that was uncalled for I was surprised. "Sickling "he said, "he didn't it was a while until we had our children. He gave me a dirty look, when I said that "your one of them beastly people. Loved fucking animals, "bite me "I threaten him when he said that.

Cesar wasn't an animal, he was a person with feelings that's what I ever though Cesar as. "Get her on the cross, take her top off" once he said that I try to fight them but they won than. They rip my home made bar, than forced me on the wooden cross than I took a deep breath of air. As I knew what was going to happen to me, one word pain and that was going. I heard a whip sound I started to cry, in the fear what was going to happen.

Crack, I scream out loudly as I cry loudly as I felt the sting pain of the whip. Hitting my tender and soft skin, I scream with every whip that hit my skin. I try to not to cry with the pain as they whip. After a while I started to zone out as my body and I got used to the pain. During that time, I kept thinking about Cesar and how he was coming to save me. At the end I prayed for Cesar and my son health and safety.