nap..cuddles

Diana pov

I felt bad for locking Cesar out I just needed some time alone, blue eyes. Hurt me so bad by saying, I wasn't his mother, I held him when he was. Born, he was the first I got to hold at the time didn't think there was a 2th baby coming. But he was the first born I held and I love him no matter what. That koba told him terrible lie, I wasn't his mother. That Cornelia was his mother and koba was the father, them two togther. Owww I thought to myself, I wipe my tears more.

I decide to open the door, there was Cesar on the floor worried like always. But more than normal thanks to all the drama that had been happening lately. He stood up, he smiled I knew he saw my red puffy eyes where I had been crying badly. His face turn into caring not worried I felt his rough but gentle hand. Careless my face, I smiled "sorry about that" I told him. "I know...its okay...I try...to ...talk to...blue...eyes ...walk out" I nodded. As we talk, "I am so tired of koba shit "I straight out told Cesar.

Than Cesar nodded, "I know...koba...been...acting ...strange" Cesar spoke. I would not called it strange more hateful. I would called it, personally, "yeah...something up with koba "I told Cesar, he nodded his head. "Blue eyes...will...come...back...he knows...the truth" I gave him a look before saying, "you mean our truth or kobo's lie?" I asked him with an attitude within my voice, "the truth...he's...finding. Him...I did...the same...his...age" he told me. It kind of soften me, I met Cesar when we were blue eyes age.

"Yes ...your right, he knows we are his parents" I started to massage his strong. Shoulders from the front, "let's take a nap. Cuddle "I told as I massage his shoulders gently. He smiled, "i...would...like...Diana...my...queen. I smiled as he led me to our bed. That we shared, once Cesar lay down and I got top of him. I felt his arm wrap around me, "been. Thinking...after. Humans leave...go...to ...honeymoon..." I smiled "yes...Cesar I would love that "he kissed my forehead sweetly. As I rested my head on his chest, as I felt Cesar warmth, I started to close my eyes hearing Cesar heartbeat... falling to sleep in his safe arms and trying to forget everything