Now what !!! my ex, dam

Diana pov

"You look like a real queen now, Diana" I blushed bright red at the fact he said that. Than we both heard hooting loudly outside of the treehouse. "What is it?" I asked Cesar he didn't know and it kept getting louder. Than we went out, as we got closer to the noise, there was our children. Meeting us "there a man in the woods, same man with others when ash got shot" bright eyes said worriedly. We went to the large rock there was the apes pushing, Malcolm than when he saw us. He put his hands up in the air and kept saying please, "please don't kill me, just hear what I have to say" I thought.

Unlikely nope, I didn't want the apes to kill Malcolm but I wanted to him to leave though. "I know, I don't come back" he took a breath before speaking again. "I know, I would not be there unless it were" than gorilla push him down hard I let a giggle out. I knew it was a wrong to, "okay...okay...okay...okay" he was on his knees "I need to show you something" I held Cesar hand as he said that.

"It's not far" over my dead body he hurt my husband, soon after. Koba yelled "human lies" was the only thing I agree with koba saying. Than apes started to hoot, Malcolm started to panic as apes were freaking out. "No...no...no...I swear" than he took a breath. "If I could just show you than you understand ", "please "he beg the apes. Got louder than Cesar put his hand up, "show me "he said. Then I turn to him, gave him the I am going with you look.

He nodded as I told bright eyes to keep her eye on Malcolm I knew she didn't want to come. It was the Malcolm and blue eyes, and will we follow Malcolm to the damn that. Apes build, slowly carefully Cesar was close to me. Making sure I didn't hurt myself or fall, I felt his hand on my hand gently and softly. As this happen Malcolm kept looking at me, Cesar kept me close to him. Was he jealous? I thought as we got closer to power plant. Than we made it inside, Malcolm started to talk and explain things. To them in simple terms like their dumb, "this is what we used to call a small hydro" I listen to him as I follow Cesar, into his power plant. "It was built to service areas to the north of here...but we been working to reroute the power lines to the city...because the city used to rub off nuclear power, but that ran out years ago. So we been using diesel and gasifiers. But if we can just get this damn working than we have a shot at restoring limited power ".

He stop speaking than walking over to me, " Diana does he understand this "really, I spoke up " he has a IQ higher than me , Malcolm yes he does " squeeze Cesar hand gently. " is any of this making any sense to you " he asked. Malcolm asked, Cesar answer "the ...lights" remembering we would watch the lights before they were turn off. Thanks us human's downfall of the city, "yes" I was pull back to the world we were in right now. "Yes...the lights, this is your home and I don't want to take it away from you, I promise "but if you can let us do our work here ...."

Koba spoke up and walk forward "you brought others?" he roared Cesar. Put his hand up as a sign to tell koba to back down. "A few...I'm not a threat...if I am than I guess you can kill me" yes please I thought I really hated Malcolm and what he did and cause pain in my life. I thought to myself, I turn to Cesar started to sign it's your choice , Cesar my king ...but I don't want him here but I know we tell them no. more come with guns and destroyed apes and everything we work for . Then I put my hand on his chest, as a sign to him I trust him with my life. He sign, I know ...we have too I'll make sure you, our children and village is safe he signed before answering Malcolm "yes ...we get ...horses " than I sign to Cesar " I want a moment alone with Malcolm, he nodded than he started to sign I'll be outside, 15 mins ...I don't trust him alone with you though my queen. Cesar left with the rest of the council, it was just me and him. "Hello Malcolm" I gave him an evil look, "hi Diana ...how you been" he asked, "Well I am doing great ...how's our son preacher doing? Oh no...you don't know ...cause I was forced to give him up" I yelled at his sorry ass, "so your still mad than" I gave the yes I am mad at you dummy look. "I am sorry" I still gave him an evil look, before speaking "I am not here for yelling at your big ass head.

I am here for Cesar if you betrayed Cesar I will find you and cut dick off, don't mess with me or my family" than I went marching outside to meet Cesar. "You're okay?" yes gave him a smiled before kissing him gently. On the lips, before he pull away gently, "horses, we show them ...to. Camp" than I nodded and held Cesar hand and follow him closely. As we headed back to the village and getting the horses before following Malcolm to where his people were at.