will's home !!!

Diana pov

My son's will had come home, finally home, "mother" he spoke. I had my arms out for him as he hugged me, it been a while since he last saw me. I had just told the children that was pregnant, so it been a while. "You look good mother" after he said, "thank you, I had your little brother" than I got Cornelius out of the little crib I had for him. Cornelius was just waking up, "hold him like a football" than I help will hands to hold Cornelius.

" there you go" I said as I watch will hold his little brother, " he's tiny " I answered back " I guess so for an ape, blue eyes was little bigger when he was born" I said smiling, he sat down on the chair that Cesar built for me. Or us "we...are ...glad ...you're ...home...son" Cesar spoke, "I miss you guys ..." I smile slightly, I saw that bright eyes just looking at him harshly. I gave her the look "yup...we miss you too will" she said dryly without any feeling, blue eyes sign. I miss you my brother he smiled slightly at his twin.

I saw the Cornelius put his hand on will hand, I smiled they were bonding so well. "You must be Hungary...bright eyes ...help me in the kithchen." Than we went into the kitchen and began to cook and make dinner.

Will pov

While my mother cooked dinner with my sister, bright eyes. I put my baby brother down, Cornelius in his crib before going out to think. When I heard the door open there was my father, "sorry...for...not...greeting...you" he said "it's okay...father, I understand, a lot was going on" than my father walked over than put our forehead aginst each other.

It's how apes show our love for each other, a lot people would think this was not normal. Soon after, "something...brothering you, my son" I nodded "worried that they know about me and bright eyes ...we are different than human or apes "I was did feel different when growing up here. He nodded, "yes ...no...Your half ...you see both sides...i will always protect our family no matter what...remember that son...apes togther strong " my father said, I look up to my father so much, I just wanted to be like my father so bad, as we had a moment. I heard the door open their was my mother "dinner ready" she said than we both went inside for dinner, I miss my mother home cooking.