meadow & gun ?

Now blue eyes and will were 9 years old now and bright eyes were 6 now, she loved playing with her brothers. It was the last nice warm fall day, winter was coming, they didn't have school. Cesar had left early in morning to go bear hunting, with other apes. The bears been outside of the village gate and defend attacks on the outside of gate. I was praying that he would come home safely and be unharmed at the same time. Today i was taking the kids to the meadow before winter comes, they loved messing with the sheep. On our way there, i gave them little pop quiz, what to do when a another human comes into the woods.

" what happens if there a stranger in woods with a gun ?" i asked them.

" we run and hide" will answer than bright eyes answer " find daddy or another ape " than blue eyes sign hide in cave i smiled at them. " all them right, run especially is the best to do" i told them as we walk to the meadow, which they ran once they saw they ran to. The beautiful yellow, orange, red fall color flowers. With the yellowish green grass with sheep hidden within the meadow. The kids squeal and cheer also, as they play i went to check on the sheep. Make sure they were alright and there was no sheep missing.

I could hear my lovely children giggling and laughing out here, as i was looking around. As i heard a distress a sheep sound, i took my staff than i went looking . down the ditch where i heard the cry's from the sheep, i bent down. There was a large wound, inside was bullet as i study it. I knew this wasn't ape it was humans outside the village as i went to stand up.

I felt a cold metal against the back of my of my head, a laugh i had not heard. For years just in my nightmare, i slightly turn my head towards him it was dodge. His left of his placed was like it was melted, thanks to cesar taser him and he landed into water. As i turn i yelled " children run...get your daddy" than i was slapped hard. " bitch...shut up " i felt my nose started to bleed, than i saw another soldier. When i took a good look at him he wasn't like dodge he was different. " get up, diana ...time for your trial " dodge said with a evil smile on his face.