new plan, go with Maurice and rocket

Original plan was to escape from the san Bruno primate shelter and head though the city and get across of the bridge. Aka the red golden bridge and there we would be there at the redwood's state park. But the plan changed because of Gen-Sys, thanks to my father wanting to make money so the new. Plan was to split up, Cesar and rest of the apes we were going to free the Gen-Sys apes there and any close by apes at. the zoo, and Maurice and rocket was going to stay back with me until dawn came . Than we were going to thought the city and head to the famous city golden red bridge .

The apes left by climbing that dumb crappy poor tree in the playroom and they escape. Though the roof where they had escape, than quickly I unplug any phone in case it ring. I did not need any more reason to not to go through this or brake my promise to Cesar . I heard footsteps there was Maurice he started to sign your doing the right thing I smiled at him. I know, it's the right thing because it's hardest thing I ever had to do than Maurice . Just nodded his head before signing rest for a bit...I'll wake you. When dawn comes I did what he said though the couple hours I just toss and turn not really sleeping.

~ time skip

Once it was dawn, Maurice woke me up and I quickly grab my bag and we headed out. Onto the streets of (), as we ran down the streets or the sidewalks I saw all the strange looks we. Got , and some pull out their phones and took photos, and even call 911 or maybe animal control. Let's said we didn't stay long to find out after a while of running we finally made to the city. Where the city was on high alert because the apes had escape, I heard helicopter and cops cars and we kept going until we saw a two police cars headed our way.

when rocket got in front of me than I saw Maurice grab a manhole lid cover and throw it. like it was frisbee, wow Maurice is very strong than out of nowhere a large black gorilla. Grab a parking meter and pull out of the freaking ground and threw it at other police car. That cause them to be stop, we kept going as we were running I saw . There was a large group of apes climbing and running on the roofs of the building. We follow them until a trolley came , I saw Cesar and he had his hand out for me and I grab it . He pulled me up on top there was me, Cesar and rocket, Maurice. And there we saw it, the golden red bridge we were half way there. As I stood on the top of the trolley I felt Cesar hand gently touch my hand.