the birth

I had woke up in early in the night, all I knew the moon was out and stars also. I started to feel tight pains and they got worse as they went on. I try to sleep or relax but it didn't work soon I light the candle light. Next the bed, where I had started to breath heavy than normally even. Being this pregnant, I would count 1...2...3 and breath. I knew our baby was coming, I look at Cesar he was fast sleep I knew I had to wake him up.

The past days I had these false feelings of giving birth, the medical apes. Told me I would know if this was real thing, I believe this was the real thing. I carefully I sat up and I went to sit down in the rocking chair. The rub the side of the baby bump as I rock back and forth in the chair. The pain increase I knew that our baby was coming, "Cesar!!!!" I called out. He heard me, and he quickly walk over to me, "it's time?" he asked I nodded he lead in and kiss my forehead before he spoke. "I'll ....get ...the ape" he mean the medical apes he quickly left I kept. Breathing normally if when I felt the hard pain gently but it was contractions though. It, soon after Cesar came back in with two female apes. They were signing

The darker female ape was signing, in the bath or bed? After I answer her. Bath than Cesar nodded than left went to our bathroom heard. The two female apes try to make me feel better as I felt each contractions growing in pain and increase in time. They told me I might give birth when dawn comes, great I thought to myself that was hours away. After a while, I heard the water stop and Cesar came back. "Water ....ready...come" than he help me up and he lead me to the bathroom. He help me undo my deer skin dress aka my nightgown than he help me into bathtub. I let out of a huff of air as another contractions, went through my body. I felt Cesar massage my shoulders as the female apes came in they tend to me. See how far I was away, I had only started the labor. I thought to myself as I felt another contractions go through my body

Hours later ~~~

Finally I was ready to push, I was ready to meet our baby, over with this painful labor. I felt Cesar pour warm water on my back area and massage it. When the female apes, started to sign your ready ...push went you feel the body is ready than I nodded. I felt Cesar, hand within my hand " squeeze...when...push" I nodded, I felt the contractions than I started to push and I squeeze Cesar hand tight as I could until I started to feel a head. I gave another push, the female apes help me as the baby came out. Then I finally hear a baby ape cry, I saw a little brown fur ape the female ape. Dry him off and tend to him and check make sure he or she was healthy baby ape. As this was happening, I felt something was wrong than I felt a contractions.

 Cesar saw this across my face, "something...wrong "he told the female ape, she quickly began to tend to me. Her eyes widen, I was having twins. She didn't need to sign or tell me, as the next contractions went through my body. I started to push until the baby came out as the ape held it. To make sure it was healthy it was a human, baby healthy pink skin. Cesar help me out of the tub than dry myself before putting on loose fitting nightgown than we slowly went to the bedroom help into bed. Soon after I got to meet my new born children, first I held our contractions baby , he was wrapped deer skin blanket .

"Hi there ...this is your mommy...I wasn't expecting two bundles of joy" his eyes were a bright green eyes. And his hair was dark as Cesar fur, he was looking around the room. He was making baby sounds also, I look up there was Cesar. Holding our son, I smiled at him as he sat down on the side of our bed. I look at our other son dark brown fur but with blue eyes. "We did never talk about names "he nodded "blue eyes ...name...blue eyes "I smiled "it's prefect ...him...what about will?" I asked unknowingly if Cesar would be okay naming his son after his adopted father. He nodded his head yes. "Will ...good...name...for...our son" I smiled as we started to hold our sons. Finally bonding with them outside of me and my stomach, when they fell asleep we put them in the same basket. They were cuddled with each other, they love each other no hate. Hate isn't born it's taught I thought to myself as I watch them in the basket.