home , newborn son

Cesar pov

it was still early morning, but the sun was out fully now and we headed back. To the village, warriors and hunters, riding my horse right next to blue eyes and his horse. His first hunt didn't go that well as he thought out in his mind. There was bear came out of nowhere and blue eyes got hurt. I blame myself as we rode, when we past the abandon gas station 76 we were close to home now. We were greeted by the apes, and the guards that kept the village safe, we bought our hunt in. I took my horse back to the stable, as I headed to treehouse. I heard bright eyes voice calling my name and she ran over to me. 

" father, mother is in labor...Maurice thought it a good idea for me stay with him, until you got back" I nodded than a medical ape came down, started to sign the queen won't give birth ...until you had come back, come quickly . My queen was stubborn as rock, I ran after the medical ape up to our treehouse.

To our royal bedroom, quickly I ran up I heard her groaning lightly. But Diana was in discomfort, I walk in and there was many medical apes. There was my Diana, I kneel down as she put her hand out for my hand. She gently grab it, I look at her and she look at me she started to push until us a baby ape crying. Newborn ape wrapped in a furry soft bear skin blanket and handed to Diana. The baby started to calm down once he felt he was into Diana safe arms. His loving mother arms, I was amazed by newborn baby boy. I heard footsteps there was blue eyes and bright eyes, coming in slowly.

I started to sign come meet your new brother than they carefully walked over. Kneel next to their mother's bed, Diana held their new brother. As they watched their new brother take in the air and taking everything in around them. Soon after the medical apes left the treehouse, bedroom and us alone. "What's his name?" bright eyes asked, Diana smiled. It's Cornelius she answered and it was the most prefect name for our newborn son. After Diana had fell asleep while holding the baby, I went to get some air.