Tower...chase ... strange ape

Cesar pov

Were at the phone tower we had climb it, i was looking for soldiers near by just in case we became across. Them or we get attacked, by them, or the sight of diana, i'll prayed to see any sight of my diana. But nothing so far, i was trying to see or guess what way diana could have gone. She could have been here days away, than another snow storms cover her tracks. Or fallen slow could have cover her trail also, it was hard to tell at the time as i was deeply thinking. I heard luca deeply roared than i look down i saw a human short but with a jacket.

As luca roared it scared him, than the human took the horse, it was diana's horse, over my. Dead body, than i quickly jump down and i got on my horse, than began to follow the human took the horse. I kept going after that human, i gotta get that horse back from him it's only i had of diana left. As i got closer to the human, the human shot at me, he missed than we got close to human abadnon buidling. He left the horse, diana horse, quickly i tie the horses to a tree to keep them safe.

We went inside a abandoned hotel or building of some kind, i had my gun in my hand and i saw the trail. footsteps , then i slowly walked over i slowly follow the trail and there was opening to another part of the. Building, rocket and luca, blue eyes, than i cock my gun i was hopeing the human come out. Soon after i did, the human thrown the gun at us, the short human came out. slowly , than i saw it's face it wasn't a human it was a ape. " bad ape !!!!" he said, " bad ape" than rocket began to sign " who's are you ? than sign what are you doing here ? i don't think he understands .  than rocket sign " i don't remember him, he's not one of us .

" are you alone here ?" i asked him, he nodded yes .." was ...girl was ...here ...but ..gone " girl , diana must have came across from him. " diana ? brown hair long ?" than we heard a noise there was maurice and nova. Than he started to take off his jacket, " cold ?" he asked, " cold" than he pointed at girl than i looked back i saw diana cold. Than we let him give the jacket to the girl that needed it, as i look at her all i saw her as diana.