blue eyes

Blue eyes pov

Blue eyes pov

Bonk sound, as bright eyes accident kick the soccer ball and it bonce. Off my head, "sorry ...blue eyes "she ran over, she was my little sister I wasn't mad at her. It was accident anyway, I started to sign its okay sis ...here than I handed the ball back to her. As she got in her hands, she saw some the other female apes her age. Started too pointed at her and sign about her. Some apes were mean to her, just because she was different and she so close to a human.

She was nicer than a human, she was ape in my eyes than I saw her. Watch some other apes playing soccer, I started to sign go play with them. She shooked her head no, she started to sign no, they got enough players. That was her nice way saying that they didn't want her to play with them. She didn't like to start things with other apes her age in the village. I smiled at here as she kick the ball back and forth, as she did. I thought of my twin will, I still was mad at him for leaving.

The village, going undercover as one of them humans that was living close. By, but they didn't know they were apes in the woods. Every full moon he come back tells my father what he had found out. Or anything that happen since we saw him the last time, I was still upset with him. I did understand why he left to do that mission of his, but it still hurt that he just left during the night. Without saying anything or even saying goodbye at least. As I thought I heard bright eyes voice, than I was back "you were thinking about will?" she asked kindly though.

I nodded yes, "me too...I miss him too" than I started to sign her back. We all do sister, he be back home soon. I sign to her she smiled back, I knew that make her feel better. Then she ran off when she saw her close friend's river and lake, her only real friends. In the village, soon I heard the horses and the hunters come back. Soon I would be going out with them soon, I had become age when an ape goes hunting with them. I hope only make my parents proud