Yes you can come & farmhouse

Cesar pov

It had been while since left the village and went on my way to get diana revenge on the General or him. Killing the love of my life, only thing that matters to me, now she was gone my life  didn't matter. I thought as i rode my horse headed north, where i believe where the General as at and i would find it as if my life depends on it. I thought of diana as i kept riding though, on a path i had found while i going north. I saw a abandon truck, humans must have left here and nature took over as i study the truck.

I heard horses footsteps, it was maurice, rocket and luca, my son blue eyes i gave them disapproval look.  Luca sign the soldiers camp is alway moving, my guards think they know where it is . let me take you luca sign. Than rocket added  you need me to back you up ! than i spoke up " no" than rocket sign please...i know what it's like ....to lose a loved one " than i spoke " i may not make it back than maurice sign that's why i'm and blue eyes coming to make sure you do.

I took a deep breath of air, " let's go" i said, as i turn my horse around and started to lead the way. 

~~~~ days later

Over the days as we traveled we went through the forest,  going by abandon cars and building. That was left by the human kind, than we went to a farmhouse where luca gorilla. Guards, had told luca that believe that soldiers where here, i saw that luca sign " guards think soldiers here always fires burning. I nodded as i lend the way to the farmhouse when i got off the horse. Rocket sign no one here, " search the area" i told them as i went to look in differnt direction.

From the direction i was searching i saw the human coming close to maurice, rocket and luca and blue eyes. I shot the human, i walked to the body i saw the same tattoo on the neck. The same on dodge tattoo, i saw that blue eyes were signing " what's he doing out here alone ?" he asked,  than rocket sign  " maybe he's a deserter ? as i study the human. As i did i heard a noise from the farmhouse,  than i sign  let's check, follow me  i order them as we. got close to the noise was coming from the back area of the farmhouse.