will...tears...Cesar vow

Today was the day, that will was coming for Cesar hopefully I was whishing and hoping . For him, they were in another room of building, where Cesar could go down into but still. In a cage, my brother open the door, started to called him along with will. His lady friend also, I never caught her name also and I heard him coming down. There he was so happy to see him, saying " hi , hey Cesar hi " so far so good, than they.

Noticed something that I had not seen yet, the lady grab some medical things and we had. Out " are you hurt...show me " will told Cesar to do, I knew this as dodge fault now . As the lady was tending to him, dodge had open his big mouth " sometimes new kid on the block gets picked on" than out of nowhere will attack dodge, push him aginst a wall.

" that's bullshit " as this was happening my father walked in " what's the problem here ?"

" I am taking him out of here " will said grab the key, than my father spoke " not without a court order, he's not yours anymore" he was saying he was ours now."

" I promise if I find out he's been mistreated in anyway, I'll have his place shut down" than he went back to Cesar

I saw Cesar was signing home he wanted to go home, I turn around so I could see his face . " no...I promise I'll get you out of here ..you have to trust me ...you have too...trust me" I heard Cesar cry in that moment. Soon they left thanks to my father, he saw my face I was crying.

" wipe your face...it's only a animal" I ran off to the pens, where my brother sent Cesar back, I was. Watching him, something inside of him broke the love, faith and hope he had in will was gone.

He was hooting, as he clean off his artwork, he took of his jeans and threw them. Before he was leaning aginst the wall of the pen, " I am sorry Cesar , so sorry...I'll be here " I cry out, I felt like this was my fault . He turn to me and sign " don't...this isn't your fault...it's over...I am going to gets us all out of here " than door open for him go to the playroom, he went up. All I could do is think what he mean I am going gets all of us out of here .