They got him

Cesar pov

I was at the crosses it was heartbreaking, this General , a crazy man had captured the ape village. My village, he had killed 5 apes that i saw so far, he had put them on the tall huge crosses they. Were all dead, than i saw the. Prison, where they separate all my apes, from a far way distance i could not tell if they had my children. Yet than i heard a sound, there was ape alive on one of the crosses, i drop my gun. Then i went to untie the only barely breathing but alive ape, what happen ? i asked him.

As i got him on ground, he slowly sign  they came out of nowhere .... Attacked us. We thought they would kill us all but the colonel stopped them ...there was madness in his eyes  he said they would use us, before we died !!!! and they brought us all here !!!!  than he began to cough, " use you ?" i asked than he began to answer  they've been forcing us to work !!!  " what kind of work?...wait ..what about my children?" i asked him as he passed. Right in my eyes, as he did, i heard footsteps boom !!! someone knock me out. The last thing i thought was diana

~~~~~ diana

I saw it all though the telescope , that rocket had, he got cesar my...cesar, my husband and the king of the ape. I cry as we did, i was in shocked what i saw though the telescope , rocket noticed  what's wrong diana ?  he signed i took a deep breath of air " they got him, the General got him ...a ape knock him out...it look like the one we captured than he got away. I saw though the telescope than i noticed that luca had not come back yet. " where luca..we need to find luca " rocket sign  i'll go find him.

Than he left to find luca, while it was just me and maurice, the little girl and the bad ape. The little girl walked over to me and sat next to me, maurice saw me worried deeply about. Cesar he sign diana we get cesar and other apes , and we find out a way to get them out of their i smiled. As he signed towards me, i nodded as i started to wipe my tears. Than i heard footsteps, there was rocket and luca that was wounded not badly but still hurt. Someone threw a rock at his head or something, now we needed to decide what was our next step to save cesar and the apes.