telling the village & months

Tonight was an important night for the village and us, we were telling the village as king and queen I was having our first child. I had started to begin to show but not much so far. Way from three months since I didn't know I was pregnant. And didn't tell anyone, expect for Maurice really. We had kept it a surprise so far, but we knew that we couldn't keep it anymore a secret. Because I would showing pretty soon, me and Cesar on the large stone.

That overshadows the in village its where is Cesar announce important things to village. I was wearing a beautiful fur dress I made, along with a flower crown. That rested on my head, and my hair was done in a braid. cesar gently grabbed my hand and lead us to the end of the stone. I felt my heart beating faster, as we did. Cesar spoke loudly, "we ...have ...news...queen Diana ... is ...with child "he yell out Half of the crowd cheered the other half was shocked. Surprised by the fact I would be having a baby that's half up and half human.

I didn't blame them in the questions he must be having running through their minds. Are the same that went through my mind but I didn't care all wanted my child to be loved and heathy. Soon after, Cesar declared a feast in our honor and our child honor. After dinner I decided to walk to the nearby lake while Cesar was having a serious talk with counsel. I love watching the lake in the tide coming in and out it relax me. As I watched it and heard the water sounds after a couple moments of peace and quiet.

I heard footsteps I slowly turn thinking it was Cesar, but it wasn't. It was koba, really I thought to myself as he walk over to me. I let out hello koba " he let out a low growl, sign " your child ...will never be ... Accept as an ape ...your nothing ...child.. Nothing "as he said that he left quietly as he came. I felt myself crying, so I heard Cesar sweet voice calling me. I wipe my tears, and trying to make myself look like I wasn't crying. I didn't want Cesar to be upset because I was weak. I thought as I went back to Cesar

~ Cesar

Since Diana came back from her walk to the river, she wasn't herself. Sad and upset but she wouldn't let me know what or who. I had a pretty good idea who it was, koba He seemed like always upset her and I didn't know why he did. After Diana was deeply sleep, I sneak out where guards and solider were at. Also there was Maurice, rocket and luca also koba who I was looking for. They all saw me, they could tell I was very pissed, "who...talk...to ....queen...Diana ...she's ...upset "I said deeply within my voice. Koba step forward I knew he said whatever to Diana. he started to sign I told her what everyone was thinking human ape child will not be accept in our village ...she isn't ape ...human she should not be here .

"Stop!!!!!!! ...she is mine wife ...queen of the apes...you don't know her...she help us to become free... without her...we would not be here I yelled at koba, rocket started to sign I wasn't thinking that ...I am happy for them...Cesar is right, she nicest person she took care of us before ...don't koba Than Maurice started to sign, koba you don't know Diana at all, what you hate about humans isn't Diana. Than the new gorilla guard that had join us, started to sign don't know her...but apes seemed to trust her...koba...she is the queen of the apes.

Soon koba was out number he just let out a growl as I spoke "you ...try...anything...else...I will...make...you. Pay" I told him. As he left, soon after I went back to the treehouse and got in the bed. Cuddled Diana, soon I fell asleep, after fixing and putting koba in his place.

Over the months

Month 3

Before finding out I was pregnant, with our unborn child I was about 3 months I was guessing. But most apes carry for 5 months, but I was hoping for 5 months not nine months though. I had my baby bump pretty showing and everyone that saw I was pregnant. It was winter in the village you could hear the wind whip around the treehouse and outside within the village. I had just plated our dinner in some wooden bowls, when I felt Cesar wrap his strong arms gently around my baby bump. "Hi there "I giggle out

"Hi...my wife...my baby "I smiled like a mad hatter soon after he let go. I placed the bowls down "you...beaufuil...how's the baby "you gave him a smiled before answering. "The sickness is over I believe. No kicks yet "he smiled as we sat down we had the dinner I cooked. For us, as I ate the dinner, I started to feel back to normal thanks to no more sickness. But I was kind nervous for whatever else was coming though this pregnancy.

Month 4

It was my 4 month being pregnant, which my baby bump got bigger. My breasts were pretty tender and swollen with milk, plus our child had started to kick within me. I was in the meadow taking a short walk, lately I been staying at the treehouse. While I was being pregnant, and i haven't not been up to be the village Shepard. After a short walk and half way back to the treehouse, Cesar met me. Where he gently took my hand within his hand, we walk to back to treehouse. Once we enter the house, we sat down on the sofa he lay his hand on my large baby bump. I knew the baby felt its father hand the kicking began and sometimes it felt like two babies were kicking inside of me. Just think about our baby growing and getting stronger with each day. Cesar started to talk to the baby, I smiled as he did

Month 5

I was fully pregnant I felt like I could pop at any moment, it was really. Hard to get up from bed or the chair and sofa, Cesar had been staying. Near the treehouse, Cesar had been working on the nursey. He wanted to keep it surprised, he had finally came out as I was trying to peel some vegetables. As he enter the kitchen area, "its ...ready...Diana ...come" I nodded I smiled. I slowly got up and slowly wadded to the nursey which when Cesar open the door. I was amazed by the nursey, beaufuil wooden crib and rocking chair. And even a little basket to put next to our bed. The bedding inside the crib was deer and bear fur it was beaufuil. "I love it Cesar ..." i told him he smiled kiss my forehead before kissing the large baby bump. I felt the baby started to kick hard our child knew her/ his father was here in this moment. I knew we be meeting our child pretty soon, I was excited but nervous I wanted to be the best mother for our child.