redwoods, will & trees

When we finally made inside of the redwoods national state park, the apes started to. Climb the tree's and they were so happy to be free and inside of the forest. I heard the apes being happy from the top of the tree's, Cesar was still at my side . As we got deeper into the forest, I saw that Cesar wanting to go up and climb . I turn to him and I started to sign go climb be with them , be free I told him he nodded . Started to climb high and high shortly I kept going forward into a forest until.

I heard a thud, I know a very mess up ape than was going to attack will. He had found Cesar and us, great I thought to myself, than Cesar stop the ape and help will up. I was far away and join I was join by Maurice and rocket and slowly more apes. I think they knew that I was their friend not their foe at all, I could not hear them. I knew will saw me, than Cesar lean in and whisper into his ear and said something. Than Cesar walk back over to me and many other apes, he was looking at everyone.

Before walking over to me and putting his forehead aginst my head than he look . At the redwood tree was behind me I spoke " go ...your free Cesar " he nodded before he placed my hands on his heart. I felt it pounding than he slowly walk away, got closer to the tree and look back at me " I'll be fine, I'll be right here Cesar" he nodded than started to climb the tree also did the other apes. Until they all got to the top of the tree's where they sat down on the strong branches of the tree. I heard footsteps and there was will standing next to me, he slowly turn to me.

" you need come back to the city" I just look at him, sweetly spoke up " no thanks ". I told him as I watch them up the top of the tree's, " you can't live out here or survive out here your aren't like them" I just walk couple steps away. I didn't like how will was talking to me and he kept talking " I promise Cesar ....i won't break it". I told him with a attitude within my voice, then I heard his voice " I can't change your mind right ? Diana " I nodded my head yes. " tell my father I killed dodge and told him I jump off the bridge I don't want him to find me" I told will he nodded and slowly walk away from me and left the forest.