month 4

It been 4 month's since we all came here to the woods, the village been processing. Quite since we had come here and the crops had been growing like weeds. There was more food than apes, actually it was really surprisingly , Cesar had us. To make the leftover food into something else, for example strew tomatoes. And other things we had can after finding a shipping truck full of mason jars. We had started to storage food into a shed that humans had built here and left here.

Cesar had order us to get enough food storage before winter comes which I understood. And during the council meetings , Cesar had broken the months down into hunting seasons. Right now in the summer was bear season, luckily I didn't work on the meat. There was group that apes work on cutting up the hunt they bring up. And other processing the fur and make it into other things also, I get lot of the fur.

Thanks to Cesar, I was planning to make my into blankets and clothes and maybe a jacket. I thought to myself as I was walking home and I heard footsteps and I turn quickly. There was koba he started to sign roughly he was still learning stay away from apes and Cesar ...go back where you belong human . Part of me was in shocked what he had said and but I kind of believe that he sign that to me. " Cesar let me come, he free me and I know what the humans did to you was painfully and wrong. But I am not like that please trust me" after making my short speech he gave an evil look before going back to the village. Koba gave me the creeps and I had the goosebumps as I walk back to the cabin.