part 2, choice

Diana pov

" cesar !!!!" i screamed, as caesar and koba as fought on chain, under them a fire came out. Of nowhere, than the part of the tower was falling, we were far away we were not in the way. I grasp when i saw cesar fall, hit the part of the tower hard, i felt his pain " cesar" i screamed, i kept praying as i heard the painful screams and hooting of the apes. Please cesar be okay, i kept praying over and over again, i saw blue eyes run and go help.

The other apes that were trapped under the metal that fell, because koba evil. Want to destroy the humans, as he did i slowly walked over to find cesar at least to see if he was okay. I saw the remains of the tower that had fallen apart, thanks to koba, as i held cornelius to my chest. He was crying than he started to gently going back to sleep.

 As i walk over slowly, the air became thick with fog but in the background. Where you could still see, it was dawn, as i walked over i heard hooting loudly and cries coming from hurt apes. Than i heard a awful noise, gunfire soon as i did i heard luca coming over, then i saw him koba. Couple feet away than he saw me, his eyes met my eye contact than luca went in front. Of me, he was going to protect me even he was going to die, i heard gunfire and out of my eye. I saw cesar with blue eyes, he saw me than he saw koba was going to kill me. He was purely pissed, than he jump and tackle and attack koba, " caesar be okay" i let out in a soft whisper.

~~~~ cesar

After i trackled koba, i rolled over and fell on the metal once again soon after i stood up i felt . the pain in my shoulder once again, i heard koba grunting, than i slowly walked over and saw him trying to climb back up. Than i just look at him, with hatern and pissed at him for everything he had to my village of apes. " ape will not kill ape " i just look at him. Than i reached down than grab his hand and look around, and thought of everything. That koba had done, times he hurt diana with his words and his action towards the apes, my daughter. I had to do the most worst thing that ape or anyone can do i needed to kill koba.