Meeting , they leaveing

Diana pov

Tonight i was with caesar, and the council tonight we were having a meeting tonight, behind closed. doors, from the village things were getting worse. Here sadly, the soldiers had been attacking the fake gates, tower and villages making. The soldiers thinking, caesar was there but he wasn't, already we lost more apes. Cesar was under a lot of stress i wanted to help, but i didn't know how or a good way too. I thought as rocket signed and told us how many we lost to soldiers that were looking for cesar and our home. It was over 100 ape soldiers that we lost i believe it but my heart ache when i heatd that number.

When rocket sign that towards us, than cesar and started to talk about our next steps. What we should do as a village there was a lot of ideas of cesar and apes should go to war with the soldiers. That had been attacking the our fake posts and our ape soldiers, i saw that cesar didn't like that idea for the fear of the village. Being discover and them being killed,  also putting his dear family in danger i thought deeply as i saw that will rise his hand.

Cesar nodded his head, will spoke up " father , let me and blue eyes, rocket go ahead ...look for land away from the soldiers, it's the only way to find out there land or place away from soilders , to make homes and hunt, food ...it's the only way father they find us and the village" will said, i agree with him someone needed to go find out what was safe out there and our new home we needed to go there. Watched cesar movements as he thought to himself, he sign you have Permission my sons ...rocket you go with them...5 days you leave " i let out a tear as i knew they were leaving soon i felt cesar hand squeeze my hand as they went on the meeting.

~~~~ 5 days later

Today was the day that will and blue eyes, rocket were going north to find land good enough for the apes and us. To called home, they said good bye to their father, their sister bright eyes and will said good-bye to his wife waterlily. It was just me and Cornelius to said goodbye, " say goodbye to your brothers and rocket, they going on a long trip" than he hugged them both. He smiled as they hugged their little brother, i went to hug my son. Will first " i love you mom, take care of waterlily than i nodded than i went to blue eyes.  " i love you my son" than he sign to me i love you my mom than kiss me on the forehead. Than i saw lake, they were always flirting with each other, soon after they left as they were leaving lake threw a stick at blue eyes head she sign i like you blue eyes you big dummy than he sign i like you too lake ...bye so clueless i thought as i watched them leave as i did i felt cesar wrapped his strong arms around my waist as he did i knew we would be okay