month 3

It been 3 months since that we had come here to the beaufuil redwoods tree's . Lately the village had really been processing really good and quickly grow so far. Now the village had more crops to harvest, they had the tree houses were half built. Only the one porch and walls and the rooms within the tree house. Each day it would look better than the day before, more apes had come here.

From escaping from another zoo, I had hear , from the other apes and I also believe it. Because their fear for me and they didn't know much sign language also. Which I had been helping with Maurice to teach them and sadly they still didn't . Trust me, but I didn't blame them though thanks to the harsh things I know humans can. Do or I saw in my brother when he was alive that's why I never blame at the apes when. They show fear towards me or question Cesar of me

Tonight and today it been raining all day and night, with sounds of thunder and flashes of lighting. I would see though my cabins window, and I could hear out though my cabin. Today I was here staying safe and dry from rain and thunder storm that was passing though. I was sitting in my chair and writing in my journal, every night I write In my journal. My feelings of everything I felt or I had experience here in the redwoods woods.

Lately I had been unhappy here in the redwoods, with the apes not because starting from nothing. Because I felt lost because Cesar kiss me and he didn't say anything . Lately all the female apes been around Cesar and I knew they were flirting with him. Maybe we were just friends nothing else, sometimes I felt leaving the redwoods. After finishing writing in my journal as I saw a ape on a horse . Than as I got to the window I thought it was cesar but than he was gone. I headed to my bed and hope it was Cesar maybe he felt the same thing I was feelings for him.