signing

With all the chores done, nothing has be fixed or look at and my brothers were gone for the rest. Of the day, it was just me and apes, they were all in the pens just forced to chill or sleep. I walk out of the office and I walk to Cesar cage sat in front of it. he was in the corner again. He came out slowly, he seemed like that he miss me or my company. But Cesar was the smarter ape we ever had here, I smiled at him as he got closer to the.

Bars of the pen, he sign they gone ?, I signed back who ? My brother and my father than I nodded . Yes, he was scared of my brothers and my father which I understand they were jerks to apes here.

you're not like them, your more like will he signed

Thanks, I don't blame you for hating them ...they are jerks

I want to go home he signed before he pointed at his artwork

I nodded, moments with Cesar like this I understood him. Everyone wants a place to belong to.

I know Cesar, I am here until than I signed before putting my hand on his hand to comfort him.

I love looking into his brown- green hazel eyes, they were so beaufuil to me. They were so beaufuil, he started to sign again I snap out of my day dreaming

Do you have a home ?

I thought that was a strange question that he asked yes ...with my brothers and my father

They don't treat you like a family...they treat you badly

Yeah...that's just their love

That's isn't love ...Diana ...trust me he signed so sure of himself, did he know love. Can a ape truly know what was love is, I started to think to myself, then I heard a sound . That scared Cesar by backing away, I wonder he was like this before he came here .

I stood up quickly, I saw that the phone was ringing I had to walk back to my father's office. I quickly answer before the phone could stop ringing, I answer it, before I could speak it was will. " I am going to see Cesar tomorrow , it's okay ?" than I spoke up " yes...my father will be back tom" I told him the time, and everything. Before saying goodbye, I didn't know to tell Cesar but I didn't know if they were going to take him home yet. I decide no, not too for him give up his love, faith and hope in will and he needed that to make it out of this place.