marry me ?

Diana pov

It was another beaufuil day in the village, it was summer season here also but it wasn't too. Hot here, today I was in the meadow being the shepherd for the village our sheep. Had grown in double in count, the sheep had finished giving birth to all. New young baby sheep they were playfully and beaufuil white sheep, I loved being the shepherd. It was peaceful here in the meadow I could be here out her for hours.

Cesar was still very protective of me, he always check on me while I was out here, as I sat on the. Large stone than in the distance I saw the sunset began to set, it was beaufuil to watch. They sky started to change colors from blue to purple , red and pink as I did I started to walk. Back to the red woods forest. As I enter the woods there was Cesar on his horse, he rode over to me. "I ...want...to...show...you...something" I nodded than placed my hand in his hand he pull me up on the horse and I held on to his body.

Wrap my arms around his waist as we rode somewhere Cesar wanted to take me. There we stop to at another meadow, it was beaufuil and it was filled with. Different kinds of flowers and colors, it was beaufuil sight, Cesar got off the horse. Than he help me off and we walk hand in hand, into the meadow and we stop in. the middle are of the meadow, he stare me into the eye at the time he was. Holding my soft hands and I felt his rough hands, I smiled at him, he spoke.

Up, I could tell there was something on his mind, I started to worry what was wrong.

"I ....love....you...Diana... I care ...for ...you...I'll...hunt ...gather ...food...furs for us ...I want you ...be mine mate...marry me" he spoke I was tear up. I let go of his hands to wipe my tears and try to stop my crying, I was so happy more like joyfully. "yes, I'll marry you...I'll be your mate" I said while I was crying, he wipe my tears and held me. "Let's tell the village "than he nodded us walk back to the horse and Cesar help me up the horse and we head back to the village to tell the news.