saveing Diana

Cesar pov

We were outside of the abandon building but couple miles away. I was looking around, I saw my son playing with a stick and the snow. I smiled at him as I was coming up with a plan there was only couple guards. I heard rocket than I saw him signing the plan? I nodded before I started to sign. Koba stay back ...with my son...I go first. I take the lead than you guys follow. I sign and told them, than koba started to sign watch the kid? I am a solider not a babysitter I gave him. A look that made him stand down, he knew had to I was in charge.

"We...look...in....every room. Until...find ...queen" I order everyone. They all nodded, I went to my son and kneel to get to his level. "I have...to. Go...find...mama...I'll...back... stay...with...koba." He nodded than he gave me a hug "come back with mama...I love you. " I kiss his forehead left with my gun than headed down as I got closer to shoot them and kill them.

Got the two guards that was guarding the doors to enter the abanded. Building it look like but it wasn't when luca went to open the doors there. Was a more soldiers, kill them also with the help of the other apes. Than we started to look each room, nothing I kept looking I wasn't giving up on Diana and looking for her. I open the door as thing, but I saw blood on the walls and that worried me more.

I kept rushing though the abandon building back and forth. As I heard a rattle noise and I follow it than I saw Diana, she look tried and week. Sore, blood on her dress, I was pissed I had reload my gun. Than a man placed a gun aginst her forehead than quickly, I pointed my gun at the guy who was going to kill. My queen, and my love of my life and who gave me the lovely children of my life. I counted 3....2...1 I shot him saving Diana life and I shot and killed other 4. There I turn I saw a shakily and cared Diana. I heard Diana sweet voice she let out "Cesar?"