will & tomorrow

I was doing paper work for my awful father and this awful place, today was the bills. That my father had paid for as I was going through the paper work and I found some . Paper work from some apes that were supposed to go to apes rescue center. They were sold to a company called Gen-Sys and my father was paid for them . Enough for my collage of fund, than I found some paper work for my fav apes Maurice. And Cesar, rocket and to be sold to a company called Gen-Sys also for medical testing.

I had to tell Cesar and when I heard the door open and there was will. Then he drop, of bundle of money maybe thousand . " Cesar..." my father slowly counted than he said " I can't said I approve ...they aren't humans" he said before getting my brother. I fake up the paper work, than I went to the pen, " here he is " once I Cesar saw will he got up and walk over and dodge open. The door open, " will, Cesar come home" he was pretty much saying your free Cesar and I felt my hear tearing up. Than Cesar shut the door went to the corner of his cage and facing his back. 

To will and us " I guess he likes his own kind " my father said, my brother lock the door before showing will out. While that happen apes started to hooting loudly I think they were trying to cheer Cesar up. I had to go back and finished up what I needed to get done but I did my work slowly I was thinking about Cesar and other apes. If this needed to happen, needs to happen soon as possible when Cesar needs to get out . And free the others and also myself like he kept saying after I finished work and I waited for my brother and father to leave.

Shortly I went to Cesar cage, once he saw me and he came to cage door , as I open the door . " we need to do this fast...there's paper work on you and Maurice and rocket to be send to a medical testing company called Gen-Sys" his eyes widen. He look at the empty cell that Cornelia was gone to the same company also. He started to sign tomorrow come at 12 with a bag, we all leaving Diana than he put his forehead aginst my head. I knew in this moment this was real we were all going to real and we all going to escape from his hell hole.