bridge hell breaks loose

I slightly turn to Cesar as we were standing on the top of trolley car I felt I was standing in middle of something. That was going to change history and world as we know it so far. And common sense told me we were changing history so far, leading the apes to freedom is pretty. Life changing and changing history we got closer to the bridge that we need to across. To the redwood's , when it was our stop Cesar help me down he was so gently with me . He sign go towards the bridge now I started to run on the bridge with other apes also.

As we did the bridge wasn't empty, oh no that would be too easy for us to happen people started to. Scream when they saw us, some apes climb over the cars and for me I stay behind Cesar . I wasn't plan to leave his side anytime soon unless he order me too. As we ran I heard loud sounds of cop cars and helicopter flying above but I can't see them . Because of the thick fog, great I thought to myself than Cesar climb on top of the car .

Had his hand in air to signal stop, he sense something I knew it " wait!!!" he roared out. Then I heard horses footsteps they had sent mounted police for them, or us than I heard . Cesar rough voice roared out " go up" he pointed one side of the group, than they started to go up as Cesar order. He sign and spoke " get under " to the other side of the group than he did same but climb under. The bridge , than he turn to me and his eyes soften as he started to sign stay close to me, Diana stay right with me I smiled than nodded . 

Cesar show me to stay low to the ground as we ran towards the end of the bridge . The horse sounds got louder and closer as me and Cesar ran, I saw a gorilla that stop . () from attacking us, I was thankful for that gorilla in this moment but Cesar stop him from killing that police officer . This wasn't about killing them, it was about escaping and getting their freedom. Than we kept going until we got to a tour bus that was flip over .

" Cesar , have the gorilla push it they could be police men with guns " he nodded than gave them the order. They ran and started to push it I felt my heart as they did it was longest moment I had ever experican in my whole life. Than guns were shooting, I felt Cesar leave and he came with a brown horse and I just look at him. He started to sign , do you trust me ? I nodded and I started scare of his idea . He climb on first and had his hand out for mine, than I grab it and he help me up. 

Hide behind me I nodded and held onto him and hide behind him. Than Cesar started to ride and horse went faster and faster we went past the police as we did he gave the signal. The apes climb on top of the bridge attack and ones climb under came on top. After the main attack was over, Cesar help me down than I heard someone called his name. "Cesar " he started to look around than we both heard, helicopter flying . He looked at me and push me into a car and made me lay down on the floor. I didn't ask why or said anything, then I heard bunch of bangs for that moment.

I felt my heart started to panic what if Cesar was hurt or kill. After all the shooting sounds was over, I slowly came out and there Cesar in front of the helicopter . The man I had seen before at san Bruno primate shelter, he gave my father a loan that's my father told me. I knew the truth now, he work for that company, and now he was begging for his life. " help me little girl " I slowly walk over and squat and said " I am not little girl, I am with apes and you grow what you plant" than walk away. "Cesar, he isn't worth it" than he nodded and walk towards me he took my hand within his hand. We headed to the road that would lead us to redwoods state park aka our new home.