Maurice

I was with the sheep in the meadow, now it was season fall, it was beaufuil here in the village. Now we had large herd of the sheep, but they normally they usually stay here. In the meadow but sometimes they go to the woods because of a storm was coming. Sheep hate the thunder and lighting, which I didn't blame at all I hate the storms. Also, I was walking around the meadow with the staff that Cesar gave me. As I was helping a poor baby sheep that had fallen over when I look up it was afternoon.

It wasn't too hot or cold it was just right, it was beaufuil with the tree's beaufuil changing. Color leaves, from green changing into orange, yellow and red also the leaves. Would fall because of the cool crisp air, breeze fall was my fav season. Sadly the flowers were going to die to the cold crisp air that was headed here. The weather getting ready for the winter that was coming, as I was walking around the meadow.

I saw my dear friend Maurice, the teacher of the young apes here in the village. Cesar most trusted friend and (), also I smiled as I walk over he walk slowly. Then I finally made it over to Maurice, he sign than bow queen I let out a giggle. Please don't I am nobody queen even the village queen I sign to him. Your Cesar queen I blushed bright red as I thought about it, I nodded yes right after.

He sign once more you with child...Cesar told couple apes I blushed as I sat down next to him, I sign yes I am...are the other apes happy ? I asked him than he started. Sign angina, many are ...but koba aren't than I nodded is koba ever happy I nodded angina. True angina he been though a lot I understood that I didn't know what but he been though a lot. Whatever your and Cesar child is the village will care for the child...I will teach the child than I let. Out a giggle only person I wanted to teach our child sign will be Maurice. I thought to myself as I enjoy my dearest friend company in the meadow.