message

It had been couple days since the fire and cabin went up in ashes, luckily nobody got. Hurt, but all my stuff went up in ashes, and other part cesar had taken time. To hunt and collect fur's for my new dress's and blankets I was takeing the time. To make dress's and blankets for me and cesar, in the treehouse we were living togther now. but the thought of the fire still kept me up in middle of the night, with questions .

Such as who started it ? Was it my father ? Was it freak thing ? That happen . Ran though my mind, as I try to sleep, most nights I didn't sleep good at all. Today I was at ash's of the cabin with cesar and other apes also, we were trying to find out . How the fire could possible be started, I was walking round I found . A glass bottle with a burn rag within, guessing it was stuff than I smell it was. Gaslonine , I knew how it was started " cesar ...this how it started ...someone threw this a bottle with gasloine with a cloth light it ...boom went the cabin" I explain he nodded took the bottle from my hands .

Started to explain to the other apes, while this was happening, I saw shoes prints. I decide to follow them, I really wish I didn't and my heart was beating faster than faster. As if I was in horror movie and the monster was about to kill me and my life would be over. I found something I would never want see agina, a dead ape was killed. In blood was wirtten on the ground that readed

Bring me diana or more apes will died !!!!

It was my father who did this, I had started to scream for cesar and I started to cry also.

I heard cesar footsteps and other footsteps and I ran to cesar and hug him. He held me in his storng arms and aginst his strong body, I felt his breath heavy. As he took everything in as he saw bloody words and he saw the dead ape. " go...bury...ape...i...got diana...come" he lead me out of the woods back to the village. We went to treehouse and where he try to calm me down. " your safe...he's isn't...getting ...you" cesar spoke before kiss your forehead and wipe the tears i had cried over the fear of my father.