Kobas brother

Cesar pov

Po was back, po is koba brother they were very close until I Banish him due the fact, that. I and council found his hiding spot a cave where he had captured humans and.  Tortured         them and killed them. That was the big reason why I banish him, others was I didn't like he treated Diana or my children at the time. He was here, I only had blue eyes and will they were only 3 at the time so they didn't really rember who he was or he was apart of the village, today I was with my council and two older children will and blue eyes.

" cesar" he growled out at me, " po...leave " I told him, than I saw that he saw my son. Will, " she slave ...boy ...slave...still" po spoke, will started to get pissed specially hearing that his mother being called a slave. Than I quickly sign   stand down than will did and he try to keep close to his brother blue eyes and to the council . " leave !!!!" I roared I wanted him gone as soon as possible " i...have...army ...be back" he said as he left with small group of apes I knew they against me anyway because I broke the most important rule .

~~~~ Diana pov

I knew there was something brothering my Cesar, he had come home early from the village. Which I didn't mind, but I knew there was something wrong, he was quite out though the dinner. After the kids went to sleep and I had clean up the dishes. I join him outside there on the Porch there was a wooden Bench , than sat next to him. Than I placed my hand within his hand than I felt him squeeze than he squeeze it back.

Than I rested my head on his strong shoulder, " everything okay ?" I asked him. " yes...no...po's ...back" that name sent chills down up and down my back. I knew about po " why " I asked than he took a breath " ....koba...death... small group...went " he said, than I squeeze his hand, " everything will be fine ...I believe in you Cesar, our village believes in you " I told him than he lean into me I felt him kiss my lips softly and he kiss me gently, as he did I kiss him back. after our kiss, " I know...I love ...you ....my queen....village...will...be...fine ....you...be Protected, i...love you" than I placed my forehead against his forehead a way expressing our love for each other