exploring & mine

It been only couple weeks since me and all the apes, had left the city and that hell hole also. Luckily nobody was looking for the apes or for me and I thought that will gave the message. To my father that I fell off the bridge that day, the day we came here the apes been living in a cave. That Cesar had found, for the apes and his new task to make a new society for him and his apes. I was surprised by when Cesar, asked me to be part of his council, which I wasn't a ape I was just Diana a human.

That he let me part of it along with Maurice, rocket and luca, koba I like them all expect for koba. Always look at me like I was junk or I was some kind of sickness and he hated me . I understood he was lab ape and he been Gen-Sys by us testing drugs and other things on him. Poor koba, I thought to myself as every time I saw him and today we aka the council. We were looking for anywhere for our colony to start to form or somewhere that's better than cave.

We were walking deeper and deeper into the forest more than I ever in the forest before. than I had found something a abandon mining area I knew there was couple mining company . Here on the west coast nothing much about them and here must be abandon. It look like nobody hasn't been here for years there was a river nearby. There was a large stone like you seen from the lion king scene when father lion comes out with his son.

It was really good movie, there was a lot thick beaufuil tree's they were tall as redwoods trees. I heard koba came up behind me and started to hooting like crazy and Cesar saw. put his hand on koba shoulder " good...job...koba", I rolled my eyes I had found it not him. I saw Maurice sign to Cesar Diana was here first she must have found it . He nodded than smiled at me thank you Diana he sign before he started to go down. Soon I follow him down the hill was carefully as I went down, we started to explore. I found a gray stone wall look this where the work stop here and I saw a round white rock. Then I went to make a mark on the wall, it did leave a mark and I heard footsteps there was Cesar. He started to sign and he was asking me to write the apes laws I did . That day we decide where the colony was going to live and start here, and I wrote the laws on that wall. The two stuck out to me was ape will not kill ape, knowledge is power .