air ...thinking

Cesar pov

"I'll be back, bright eyes, watch your mother "I signed to her. As she nodded and held her newborn baby brother, I went outside of the treehouse and to the area you can. See the beaufuil sunset, I needed some air already sometimes if they were a lot. Going on, I needed to have quite time or get some fresh air outside. I sat down and look around in the village. Everyone was settled down thanks to the night was coming soon. I felt the cool night air started to come than warm air was leaving the sky.

Soon after I heard someone sit nearby it was my close friend and advisor. Maurice, sat nearby me and he started to sign another son than I started too nodded yes. Before I started to sign 3 boys and 1 girl, makes me think how far we came Maurice. I sign, as the years past my mate, love and closest friend. Diana had grown more beaufuil with each passing day. Maurice sign seems long ago as I look the thick clouds cover the where what's left of the bridge was. He started to sign still think about them? I didn't know what was Maurice was asking.

Humans, or old family of mine will...all I ever thought about was Diana and keeping her safe and sound. I started to sign humans? Sometimes than Maurice sign I didn't know them very well...Diana nice unlike others. Mostly saw their bad side I understood that, especially the memory of being kept in cage. Only Diana was the good thing about being kept there before I free everyone. Good, bad it doesn't matter...my family matter ...humans destroyed each other i sign before.

Maurice came back with apes fight too than I sign but we are a family. Then I started to think about if they humans were all gone, it been a while since Diana and will been kidnapped.

Wonder if they really are gone I signed than Maurice sign back ten winters, last two no sign of them...they must be gone than I nodded. I never told the council about will finding and what he told me. Not to worry the apes, about it. I knew it was wrong but it protect the village, in my deep thoughts. I heard bright eyes voice " father, mother is awake...um can I go fishing with blue eyes and ash, father ?" she asked I nodded yes " stay...with...blue eyes...ash....no...woods" I told her she nodded headed down to her brother and his friend. As I went up to my lovely wife and my newborn son.