Lost hope

Diana pov

It been hard couple of days, i had discover that these sicking army of soldiers and this guy they. Called the General he was awful man, he had taken the apes and now forced the apes to build this wall for him in this Prison. They kept them inside, i try to get a better look at his. Prison, all i could see apes everywhere in these pens they had. And the army had divided them from the adults and the children it was awful sight to see. It made me cry and have a panic attack i try to get closer look than i found by couple soldiers.

Luckily i escaped, on my horse but they shot my horse and i had leave the horse that i had . found in that abandoned farmhouse as i left the horse i ran for my life and i lost them, couple days. Here i am walking in the snow, my fur dress was ruined but i did find some clothes. In a abandon house that was hidden in the woods, i was wearing blue jeans and red long sleeve plaid shirt and i had thick and warm jacket. And i had brown boots, i kept asking myself as i kept walking through the snow. Is cesar looking for me or was he captured and was my children captured also.

Than i got top of the hill, as i went to take couple steps down carefully but i lost my footing. I fell i felt the cold icy snow that was also freezing, now i was on my knees and i began to cry. " why!!!!" i scream more than like cry,i carefully stood up i pretty much little shakey i was fucking cold now and i was started to give up. But i had to keep moveing, i kept saying  your queen diana, queen of the apes you have to keep moving cesar would.

I kept chanting to myself than i finally made it out of the deep snow drift than made  to soild ground. Than i had to go through the woods, it was slow walked or it felt like a very long walk. I kept thinking about the poor apes, and my husband and my children i needed to get help, that strange little ape named bad ape. He was my last hope and he might help me free the apes and find my husband and my children. I thought to myself, than i made it out of the woods, i saw a frozen river great i thought. Then i saw something that i was grateful to see