can't sleep ( smut * warning )

Diana pov

I rolled over again, let out tried groan me and cesar were laying down in the upstairs bedroom. Thinking used to be will's, as I rolled I saw caesar was a wake, I knew he could not sleep. " your up too ?" I asked him with smiled, " yes" he spoke up I sat up. " how are you feeling ?" I asked him " sore...worried" he answer me, " I know, sweetie ...children be okay and the council be okay also" I told him as I put my hand within his hand I felt his rough hand squeeze my hand gently.

Than I heard his voice " do..... you... ever regret ....leaving...with...the...apes....i ?"surprised when he asked that. " no, caesar I wouldn't change a thing in my life, I love you cesar and if I had to it again... I would " I said as lean over started to kiss gently and softly. Than cesar kiss me back, I felt his tongue went into my mouth we started to have heated make out session. We stop, out of breath heated " do you want keep going ?" I asked him, as I felt his hands under my dress. " let ....me...love...you...diana" I nodded first I went to lock the door than I slowly strip than I walked. Over to him, sat on the bed, where caesar was sitting up, " beautiful" he said as he started to kiss up my neck biting it gently but not to hard so it would not leave a mark.

As I felt him bite gently I let out a moan, a soft one " cesar " than I felt cesar rough larger hands traveled down. To my large breasts " not too hard darling, still breastfeeding" told him he nodded, cesar always tried to be gently while sex. He wanted to joyful time between us not, painful time I felt his hand started to play with the nipples of my breasts gently just enough until they got hard. But I my breasts leaked, I was embarrassed " it's....okay....shh" I felt diana started to lick it up as I fell on my stomach. I felt cesar rub my back gently, " lay...diana ...I show...you how...beautiful...you are " I smiled than I lay down. Cesar got top of me and cesar started to kiss every part of my body soft and gently kiss. My breasts, stomach my thighs after he was done he gently rub his manhood against my pussy.

I moan gently as I did I open my legs, than caesar had his hand out for my hand. Like he always ask, for the okay to have sex than I placed my hand within his hand. Soon I felt his manhood enter inside of me, slowly and gently as he did I felt myself grow wet and hot. As he was in me fully than he started to thrust within me and I felt my breasts bounce, as he did he. Kiss me softly and sweetly, as I moaned into his mouth, as he started to increase the thrusts I kept moaning louder than louder until me and cesar were not kissing anymore. Cesar was hooting, quietly as he could, as I " caesar....i...got...to...cum" after one more thrust i felt myself and cesar cum at the same time. As soon, I felt caesar get out of the inside of me, lay down next to me where we just cuddle in embrace and trying catch out breath. " I love...you...my...queen", than I answer " I love you my king" as cesar held me in his strong arms.