Meeting, yelling & koba

Diana pov

Tonight we had to hold a Cornelius at the council meeting, all the council members was there and even. My children, when they became of age we allowed them to come. To the meeting, even some apes didn't like it the idea, the meeting started with the apes. Will brought them here will stood up when he was blame started to sign angrily no...I didn't I try to get away the night before to tell father but I could not ...I tend to ash when he got shot. 

Than Cesar got between them sign stand down they both did. Little Cornelius was breastfeeding from me and I had him cover up. While the other apes were telling Cesar what do to. When noticed that Maurice was looking at the things. In the bag, it was a leather book and other book, the drawing book was very well done. Whoever was every talent, during this koba sign must attack them now, before they attack us. Than Maurice started to sign we don't know how many there are. How many guns are there? Than luca join in or why they came up here? Than Maurice showed me a picture of a women and little boy. I knew that women,

Flashback

I was in high school, fixing my hair between classes change, in heard. Footsteps there was Kiki the school bully that picked on me and now. I just discover that Malcolm didn't really love me it was just a prank...mean one"Oh look who's here...ape girl...or Malcolm little girlfriend no!!! I his girlfriend. How could anyone love you, just do us all a little weird kill yourself" soon after I ran out of the bathroom crying.

~~~ Flashback ends

I push the book back over to him. Then he showed Cesar, I knew that Cesar was getting stressed out. Koba signed they shot your son rocket he was trying to start something. Don't you want to fight? He signed, rocket answered him I follow Cesar. And other apes agree with koba side, I put my hand on Cesar hand. He was being so quiet, ash was here still hurt. Ash you almost die another ape said, than it started to get out of hand. Than Cesar roared "no!!!!" than he slowly stood up started to sign if we go to war, we lose all we built ...home than he look at me loving as he said family and turn to our children and said future. Than walk over to me, he sign I and queen will decide by morning I knew upset some of the apes, I stood up with Cesar. And left the meeting, as we were about to go to our treehouse, little Cornelius had fell asleep in my arms. And koba stop us, koba started to sign for years I was prisoner in lab for years, they cut me, tortured me and you free me, I would do anything you ask but we must show strength than Cesar sign back. We will koba, than Cesar had his hand out for koba to forgive him. After we went to up to our treehouse plan discuss about what to do after I put Cornelius down for his nap.