Be carefully

Diana pov

It was after sunrise so it was dawn it was hard to tell though, though the foggy sky becouse. It always snows here, in the north or i wanted to be called where hope dies or hell, hell sounds so much better though. I thought as i kept with cesar i was staying close to me as possible,  on the way he sign thristy than i took the jug of the water. The girl that was riding with maurice noticed did the same, than i handed her the jug the water and handed to her she took a sip of the water.

That was in cesar water jug, i smiled at her as she give it back to me, right after we were here. We stop at a cliff at right before the place i saw the prison and crosses of the dead apes. They hang, i told cesar everything i saw to preparation him for the sight i thought as i got off the horse luca went to check the area for soldiers nearby. Than he met cesar ahead, cesar was going to ahead to check the area where the cross's were at.  " i am going to get a closer look, rocket keep them safe" i ran over to cesar. " come back to me " i told, " i will diana , stay here ...trust me i will be back " than cesar lean into gave me kiss on the lips it was warm soft loving than i blushed as cesar .

Kiss me than he slowly stop then slowly left and i watched from the far of that cliff. The last thing i said was  be carefully cesar  as i watched him off

~~~~ cesar pov

I went down as luca check the area where, diana and blue eyes, rocket and maurice and that girl. Was at the cliff where i left them at while i scout the are and where diana told me about. They had  these strange crosses, they hang dead apes from as i scout the area i saw two soldiers and i had my gun then shot them and. Quickly killed them, i had to incase they found the others and specially diana. I thought to myself i waited for night to come, than i would go down.

~~~~ night ~~~ later

I had started my way down to the cliff where the crosses were at, that diana told me about. It was sight i never wanted to see and at the same time i can't believe that diana saw it.