winter is coming

Diana pov

We been riding in the back of the old rusty green old army jeep. They had taken maybe, me and son was very worried and scared for. Our safety and wellbeing, and I was worried for Cesar also. I had not lost hope in my husband, king and mate. He was coming and I knew it, on our way I was leaving a trail. For him to follow, the trail was my jewelry. He had made or found, gave me, I knew he was coming.

Within my heart, I felt it as I sat in the back of the jeep with my son. He was fast asleep, the ground was cover with frost, and winter was coming. Ready or not, dodge was up cussing up a storm, "let's us go...winter coming please ...Cesar will find us than he will kill you ...the winter hardship. Isn't something you want to go through? "I try to plead to him, "no...Thanks...we have little bit to go sister "he said with an evil smile. Cesar please hurry I prayed to myself as I look at my son. He was fast a sleep

Cesar pov

After loosening the trail thanks to koba, we finally found it angina. Koba was still here instand going back to village like I order. He wasn't my right hand anymore, Maurice, luca and rocket. Was mine, not koba anymore, we found the trail thanks to Diana. Quick thinking taking off the jewelry she had on and breaking it and making a trail for us to follow. They were heading north, as we traveled the direction of the trail.

The air became cold I felt in the air that winter was coming, I needed to get. Diana and my son before worst of the winter comes. It take us days to just get back going north, I hope we would find them. Before them, as I found another part of her necklace I held it close to mine heart. Within my hand, I smiled to myself as I thought about Diana. I am coming I whisper out only I could hear nobody else. As we kept traveling north, only had hope going for me.